Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Xorthian the Secret" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97408
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 07-Feb-11 06:08 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97408, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Xorthian the Secret"

Mon Feb 7 17:04:04 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Xorthian perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:87

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

allysia (Anonymous)Mon 07-Feb-11 07:44 PM
Charter member
#97410, "You had it rough."
In response to Reply #0

I have never seen a thief die so often, but then I had a few fights with you and realized you just were one ballsy villager which was kind of awesome to see in a thief, but not really a way to live very long. I think duerg warrior would have been a much better build for that play style cause I kept thinking you played like a warrior far more than a thief. And I'm pretty sure if you were a warrior you would have gotten quite a few kills, myself among them.

Hope you had fun and would like to see another. Maybe try a mage, see how the other half lives.

Xorthian (Anonymous)Mon 07-Feb-11 08:21 PM
Charter member
#97411, "RE: You had it rough."
In response to Reply #1

I did die quite a bit, the biggest reason being I fought mainly like a warrior which did not end well as a thief. And secondly because I was very ballsy going up against odds and not caring for the situations because I knew this would be a char I would use to learn the battle cabal. Which was a very rocky process for me. Thanks for the fights and will see you in the fields soon

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97408 Previous topic | Next topic