Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Xorthian the Secret
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97408
97408, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Xorthian the Secret
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 7 17:04:04 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Xorthian perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:87
97410, You had it rough.
Posted by allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have never seen a thief die so often, but then I had a few fights with you and realized you just were one ballsy villager which was kind of awesome to see in a thief, but not really a way to live very long. I think duerg warrior would have been a much better build for that play style cause I kept thinking you played like a warrior far more than a thief. And I'm pretty sure if you were a warrior you would have gotten quite a few kills, myself among them.

Hope you had fun and would like to see another. Maybe try a mage, see how the other half lives.

97411, RE: You had it rough.
Posted by Xorthian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did die quite a bit, the biggest reason being I fought mainly like a warrior which did not end well as a thief. And secondly because I was very ballsy going up against odds and not caring for the situations because I knew this would be a char I would use to learn the battle cabal. Which was a very rocky process for me. Thanks for the fights and will see you in the fields soon