Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Urjah the Champion of Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96632
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 20-Dec-10 03:12 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96632, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Urjah the Champion of Battlefields"

Mon Dec 20 14:08:35 2010

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Urjah perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:147

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A word to the wise, laxman, 20-Dec-10 05:58 PM, #3
Reply Echoing this 100% nt, Anmessht (Anonymous), 20-Dec-10 07:17 PM, #4
Reply Seconded, Torak, 20-Dec-10 07:49 PM, #5
Reply This is why you didn't get Maran if I had to guess, Darolen (Anonymous), 21-Dec-10 09:12 AM, #6
Reply Saw this coming, Current Fortress (Anonymous), 21-Dec-10 07:41 PM, #7
     Reply I think all of us tried to help at one point. nt, Welverin, 21-Dec-10 09:36 PM, #8
Reply Bah! Very disappointing!, Thraris (Anonymous), 20-Dec-10 04:13 PM, #1
     Reply Take it as a learning character., Yitzua (Anonymous), 20-Dec-10 05:26 PM, #2

laxmanMon 20-Dec-10 05:58 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#96644, "A word to the wise"
In response to Reply #0

When someone outmatches you so much that they can beat you with both hands tied behind their back blindfolded and drunk it is not a good idea to egg them on with tells that.

a.)Indicate you will use retibutive looting/saccing if you ever happen to win.
b.) Indicate that you have only lost the last 3 times because of a (insert mechanical reason here that really had nothing to do with the outcome of the fight)
c.) Just general whining

I killed you once and you went off like a rocket on me. So of course I re-educated you by killing you again (and not full looting or saccing but pointing out that hey you just threatened to full me maybe making a threat like that seems a little silly now right?) but you kept with the mouth running. So I made it a pattern to kill you every chance I got until you stopped whining so hard.

Unfortunatly you never did learn. For the record if you find yourself starting conversations and then using ignore against responses you should just type delete delete and save yourself the trouble right then and there. I did eventually get tired of listening to you whine so I stopped killing you.

You made some mistakes, which everyone does, but if you act in such a way that makes people not like you as the guy sitting behind the computer screen you can expect that people will not go out of their way to help you enjoy the game more and may be inclined to do the opposite.

Anmessht (Anonymous)Mon 20-Dec-10 07:17 PM
Charter member
#96646, "Echoing this 100% nt"
In response to Reply #3

f

TorakMon 20-Dec-10 07:49 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96649, "Seconded"
In response to Reply #4

Just goes to show, role contest winners don't have great rp

Darolen (Anonymous)Tue 21-Dec-10 09:12 AM
Charter member
#96662, "This is why you didn't get Maran if I had to guess"
In response to Reply #3

After our conversation in the Fortress, I figured this was coming sooner or later. This was what I was trying to talk to you about.

Current Fortress (Anonymous)Tue 21-Dec-10 07:41 PM
Charter member
#96687, "Saw this coming"
In response to Reply #3

Way too ragey, rude, and full of attitude for a Squire, Maran, Scribe or Acolyte, maybe even a good aligned char in general. I knew you'd probably not be getting Maran when I heard you go off about wanting to make a thief suffer for the trouble he was giving you. Then more of the same from time to time.

I tried to help IC, though didn't feel like it made an impact.

GLWYN

WelverinTue 21-Dec-10 09:36 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96694, "I think all of us tried to help at one point. nt"
In response to Reply #7

nt

Thraris (Anonymous)Mon 20-Dec-10 04:13 PM
Charter member
#96635, "Bah! Very disappointing!"
In response to Reply #0

More seriously, sad to see you go. You'll be missed.

SYWYN

Yitzua (Anonymous)Mon 20-Dec-10 05:26 PM
Charter member
#96642, "Take it as a learning character."
In response to Reply #1

You learned alot from this character; Use that to make your next character stronger faster better.

Don't let the PK get to you. I've had my rage moments with old characters, Imms know.

Playing an non healing style elf, will certainly teach you about fragility and toughen up your rage delete switch.

Paranoia is a great thing in this game... Also remember, if you didnt' start the fight (ambush/suprise) you were no doubt unprepared, don' stick around.

Always always always have a detec invis up.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96632 Previous topic | Next topic