Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Urjah the Champion of Battlefields
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=96632
96632, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Urjah the Champion of Battlefields
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 20 14:08:35 2010

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Urjah perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:147
96644, A word to the wise
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When someone outmatches you so much that they can beat you with both hands tied behind their back blindfolded and drunk it is not a good idea to egg them on with tells that.

a.)Indicate you will use retibutive looting/saccing if you ever happen to win.
b.) Indicate that you have only lost the last 3 times because of a (insert mechanical reason here that really had nothing to do with the outcome of the fight)
c.) Just general whining

I killed you once and you went off like a rocket on me. So of course I re-educated you by killing you again (and not full looting or saccing but pointing out that hey you just threatened to full me maybe making a threat like that seems a little silly now right?) but you kept with the mouth running. So I made it a pattern to kill you every chance I got until you stopped whining so hard.

Unfortunatly you never did learn. For the record if you find yourself starting conversations and then using ignore against responses you should just type delete delete and save yourself the trouble right then and there. I did eventually get tired of listening to you whine so I stopped killing you.

You made some mistakes, which everyone does, but if you act in such a way that makes people not like you as the guy sitting behind the computer screen you can expect that people will not go out of their way to help you enjoy the game more and may be inclined to do the opposite.
96646, Echoing this 100% nt
Posted by Anmessht on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
f
96649, Seconded
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just goes to show, role contest winners don't have great rp ;)
96662, This is why you didn't get Maran if I had to guess
Posted by Darolen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After our conversation in the Fortress, I figured this was coming sooner or later. This was what I was trying to talk to you about.
96687, Saw this coming
Posted by Current Fortress on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Way too ragey, rude, and full of attitude for a Squire, Maran, Scribe or Acolyte, maybe even a good aligned char in general. I knew you'd probably not be getting Maran when I heard you go off about wanting to make a thief suffer for the trouble he was giving you. Then more of the same from time to time.

I tried to help IC, though didn't feel like it made an impact.

GLWYN

96694, I think all of us tried to help at one point. nt
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
96635, Bah! Very disappointing!
Posted by Thraris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
More seriously, sad to see you go. You'll be missed.

SYWYN
96642, Take it as a learning character.
Posted by Yitzua on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You learned alot from this character; Use that to make your next character stronger faster better.

Don't let the PK get to you. I've had my rage moments with old characters, Imms know. :)

Playing an non healing style elf, will certainly teach you about fragility and toughen up your rage delete switch. :)

Paranoia is a great thing in this game... Also remember, if you didnt' start the fight (ambush/suprise) you were no doubt unprepared, don' stick around.

Always always always have a detec invis up.

GLWYN