Subject: "(DEL) Menelin the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Ga" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9662
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 14-Oct-02 04:54 AM
Member since 14th Jun 2024
16935 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9662, "(DEL) Menelin the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Ga"

Sun Oct 13 21:28:31 2002

2 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Menelin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:136
PK Ratio:44% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Menelin (Guest)Mon 14-Oct-02 05:07 AM

#9663, "Short Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well.. I deleted. I probably should have done it some time ago but I never got around to it..

First, I'd like to say I loved the char at first. Being an arial helped a lot to learn skills, and I had Parry and Flouritine perferted very soon which helped a lot in taking hits even while poorly equiped. My second spec was whip/flails, but I never happened to use it a lot. Don't ask why... For my legacies, I chose Dance upon the southern wind, which was nice. It was an addition to my already good tanking. The second was Place of the raging river, but I never got waylayed or slept or things like that AT ALL after I chose that legacy so I can't say if it work or whatever.

I started to loose interest a little after dying all loosing all my things, but I said "Bah, f*ck the EQ.. I'm a good trib and I can still tank well." So I started to enjoy again. But then school started and I couldn't play as much as I used to. So each passing days I would play less and less and I completly lost interest while trying to regear and getting killed by some nowhere Sylvan Invoker ELF.

TRIBUNAL: I love the cabal and will always. The cabal is always under pressure of all the whiners who bitch because they got flagged. And it's the worst thing a Magistrate as to listen to. If you would all stop bitching and accepting the Mark everyone would be much more happy. I think of all the peoples I flagged only 3-4 actually accepted the flag, and I raise my hat to them for that.

Uelveyye: Thanks for all the fun and RP we had. Too bad we didn't got to know each others more.

Noldruk: Don't give up, you do a wonderful job.

BRIA: Thanks for the cabal, it's by far the best.. from my point of view heh. I'll probably do another tribunal when I've got more free time. btw, I had hoped to get your tattoo some day, but when I started to play less I said to myself: Dont even try, you can't get anything by playing a few hours each week. Or was I mistaken? Anyway.. Thanks.

Immortals: This is a great game, and you're all doing a wonderful job. Thanks.

Menelin

UelveyyeTue 15-Oct-02 01:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9664, "RE: Short Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Well glad you enjoyed your char. I had fun interacting with you, pushing cabal responsibility your way and what not. I remember painfully learning that rescuing someone with special guards pulls you out of duo, trying to save you from villagers *wince* as Nourn or someone cranialed me on top of my duo lag, wham blam. hehe
Oh well.
I was always glad you jumped back into the fray naked or no, one of the reasons the spire finally turned around is because people started to hang tough no matter what.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9662 Previous topic | Next topic