Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96467
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Dec-10 06:52 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96467, "(DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds"

Sun Dec 12 17:49:00 2010

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Qujin perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:ranger
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:52

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tulesini (Anonymous)Mon 13-Dec-10 10:21 AM
Charter member
#96478, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds"
In response to Reply #0

I could tell you were a newer player, but you did really well for one. The things I asked you to do are things that an Outlander needs to know at a minimum. Had you accomplished that one last task, you would have been inducted because your rp and attitude were in the right place.

Keep on trucking. CF has a steep learning curve, but once you get on track, it really pays off.

GLWYN

Anmessht (Anonymous)Mon 13-Dec-10 02:48 AM
Charter member
#96476, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds"
In response to Reply #0

I could tell that I was a bad matchup for you, so I tried to hunt you sparingly at best. But I can't very easily walk by a goodie ranger as a scion. We had a history of fighting from the low-levels up to the high ranks and I hope you learned a little bit about what does and doesn't work against shifters.

I thought you were an outlander for the longest time which is why I would go after you before we hit the tree. Had I known you weren't, I likely wouldn't have gunned for you as much.

GLWYN

Taionim (Anonymous)Mon 13-Dec-10 02:23 AM
Charter member
#96475, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds"
In response to Reply #0

Hmmm, I never would have guessed you were chaotic good. Chaotic neutral/evil ? sure. You certainly showed that a hunter can do quite well in our fights.

NnaeshukSun 12-Dec-10 07:15 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96468, "BOOO!"
In response to Reply #0

Drat! I thought you were going to stick this one out. You seemed to actually learn a lot with this character. You're moving in the right direction. Good job staying with this character through some rough times. I think your progress will be evident in future characters. Good luck to ya!

Nae-nae

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96467 Previous topic | Next topic