Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=96467
96467, (DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 12 17:49:00 2010

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Qujin perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:ranger
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:52
96478, RE: (DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds
Posted by Tulesini on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could tell you were a newer player, but you did really well for one. The things I asked you to do are things that an Outlander needs to know at a minimum. Had you accomplished that one last task, you would have been inducted because your rp and attitude were in the right place.

Keep on trucking. CF has a steep learning curve, but once you get on track, it really pays off.

GLWYN
96476, RE: (DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds
Posted by Anmessht on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could tell that I was a bad matchup for you, so I tried to hunt you sparingly at best. But I can't very easily walk by a goodie ranger as a scion. We had a history of fighting from the low-levels up to the high ranks and I hope you learned a little bit about what does and doesn't work against shifters.

I thought you were an outlander for the longest time which is why I would go after you before we hit the tree. Had I known you weren't, I likely wouldn't have gunned for you as much.

GLWYN
96475, RE: (DELETED) [None] Qujin the Warden of the Winds
Posted by Taionim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmmm, I never would have guessed you were chaotic good. Chaotic neutral/evil ? sure. You certainly showed that a hunter can do quite well in our fights.
96468, BOOO!
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Drat! I thought you were going to stick this one out. You seemed to actually learn a lot with this character. You're moving in the right direction. Good job staying with this character through some rough times. I think your progress will be evident in future characters. Good luck to ya!

Nae-nae