Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kyanden Fel'dorn the Weaver of the Ele..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96351
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 06-Dec-10 10:44 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96351, "(DELETED) [None] Kyanden Fel'dorn the Weaver of the Elements"

Mon Dec 6 21:41:39 2010

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kyanden perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:378

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kyanden (Anonymous)Tue 07-Dec-10 10:40 AM
Charter member
#96361, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kyanden Fel'dorn the Weaver of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Just wanted to thank the immortals for this game that keeps bringing me back. I have to study for the Sergeant's test for the PD and I won't get much done if I keep playing this at my hours.

This was a fun character for me. I had been gone awhile and made Felgort before the pfile wipe. At the wipe I figured I'd continue an invoker and got to learn some new things, new areas, and where some of the gear I've wanted was from. I think though that this character was a curse because I was one of the people on the infamous Hell Trip to Satan. I honestly don't know any of the people involved and just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I still think perhaps someone upstairs didn't like this character and I'm sorry. I play to have fun and I try to play fair. Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

To the billion Empire who always had my Scepter when I was on...I stick my tongue at you! Kill the damn healer!

And to those who sit back, hide, and enjoy their shinies....take some chances. Its a game. It's a lot more fun when you get away by the skin of your teeth...or kill someone you were after. It's frustrating to take that chance...die...lose some things...and never get a chance to get anything back because they avoid you.

Enjoy the Fields. This is a place I find I can escape and everytime I come back something has always changed that leads to the excitement of learning something new.

Archmage (Anonymous)Tue 07-Dec-10 02:26 PM
Charter member
#96370, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kyanden Fel'dorn the Weaver of the..."
In response to Reply #1

I didn't have a problem with this character and don't think any of the other Scion imms did. That said, while the character was fine, you definitely gave off more of a "follower" vibe rather than "leader" to me.

I would suggest if you make another character with this style you play up one bit of the divide: be a disgusting sycophant, or be a more strident and arrogant leader with their own vision for how things should be done. Both have risks, but they distinguish you a bit more!

Appreciate your kind words--best of luck with your test.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96351 Previous topic | Next topic