Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Kyanden Fel'dorn the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=96351
96351, (DELETED) [None] Kyanden Fel'dorn the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 6 21:41:39 2010

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kyanden perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:378
96361, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kyanden Fel'dorn the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Kyanden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wanted to thank the immortals for this game that keeps bringing me back. I have to study for the Sergeant's test for the PD and I won't get much done if I keep playing this at my hours.

This was a fun character for me. I had been gone awhile and made Felgort before the pfile wipe. At the wipe I figured I'd continue an invoker and got to learn some new things, new areas, and where some of the gear I've wanted was from. I think though that this character was a curse because I was one of the people on the infamous Hell Trip to Satan. I honestly don't know any of the people involved and just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I still think perhaps someone upstairs didn't like this character and I'm sorry. I play to have fun and I try to play fair. Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

To the billion Empire who always had my Scepter when I was on...I stick my tongue at you! Kill the damn healer!

And to those who sit back, hide, and enjoy their shinies....take some chances. Its a game. It's a lot more fun when you get away by the skin of your teeth...or kill someone you were after. It's frustrating to take that chance...die...lose some things...and never get a chance to get anything back because they avoid you.

Enjoy the Fields. This is a place I find I can escape and everytime I come back something has always changed that leads to the excitement of learning something new.
96370, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kyanden Fel'dorn the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Archmage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't have a problem with this character and don't think any of the other Scion imms did. That said, while the character was fine, you definitely gave off more of a "follower" vibe rather than "leader" to me.

I would suggest if you make another character with this style you play up one bit of the divide: be a disgusting sycophant, or be a more strident and arrogant leader with their own vision for how things should be done. Both have risks, but they distinguish you a bit more!

Appreciate your kind words--best of luck with your test.