Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Twibac the Disciple of Ancient Ways" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96332
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 04-Dec-10 04:20 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96332, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Twibac the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Sat Dec 4 15:17:00 2010

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Twibac perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:119

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Twibac (Anonymous)Thu 09-Dec-10 02:43 PM
Charter member
#96422, "It was fun for a while"
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun with this character. I don't normally play warriors or ragers so it made it a learning experience. I got tired of being in bad gear and regearing all the time. After mid-30's I just started getting my ass kicked. I had a lot of fun RPing with everyone except for one dwarf nexan, Kouricek or something like that. He was by far the worsty RPed character I have seen ever. Outlanders and Tribunals I had fun with and all of the normal Battle enemies. I don't think I will do berserker for my next villager.

Lylesse (NOT Balta)Sat 04-Dec-10 07:50 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

You were one of Balta's first kills, remember the two or three times I killed you when we were MAYBE early 20's... after that... Balta grew a bit swifter and was never able to strike you again, up until a couple weeks ago... Saw you hunting that place with the other villagers, so had to come down and say hi... others said Balta was crappy for striking because you took blows, but you never did... you always took it with your head high and chin up and never complained. You do a good villager.

Either way, we spoke a few times RP wise and Balta enjoyed it, but after all you were a minotaur...

GLWYN

Balta

Kakola (Anonymous)Sat 04-Dec-10 06:41 PM
Charter member
#96333, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Twibac the Disciple of Ancient W..."
In response to Reply #0

Dude, I loved talking to you. I wish you were around more often. I will miss our talks. You one cow I wanted to be best friends with. I am still not sure why you deleted when there is lack of leadership.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96332 Previous topic | Next topic