Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Twibac the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=96332
96332, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Twibac the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 4 15:17:00 2010

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Twibac perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:119
96422, It was fun for a while
Posted by Twibac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a lot of fun with this character. I don't normally play warriors or ragers so it made it a learning experience. I got tired of being in bad gear and regearing all the time. After mid-30's I just started getting my ass kicked. I had a lot of fun RPing with everyone except for one dwarf nexan, Kouricek or something like that. He was by far the worsty RPed character I have seen ever. Outlanders and Tribunals I had fun with and all of the normal Battle enemies. I don't think I will do berserker for my next villager.
96335, Old enemy here, gone nows..
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of Balta's first kills, remember the two or three times I killed you when we were MAYBE early 20's... after that... Balta grew a bit swifter and was never able to strike you again, up until a couple weeks ago... Saw you hunting that place with the other villagers, so had to come down and say hi... others said Balta was crappy for striking because you took blows, but you never did... you always took it with your head high and chin up and never complained. You do a good villager.

Either way, we spoke a few times RP wise and Balta enjoyed it, but after all you were a minotaur... ;)

GLWYN

Balta
96333, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Twibac the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Kakola on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, I loved talking to you. I wish you were around more often. I will miss our talks. You one cow I wanted to be best friends with. I am still not sure why you deleted when there is lack of leadership.

GLWYN