Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96152
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 27-Nov-10 05:32 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96152, "(DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns"

Sat Nov 27 16:28:48 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Kallas perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:70

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns, Ren (Anonymous), 28-Nov-10 01:47 AM, #5
Reply I have no idea what this post means. :) n/t, Stalkinghorse, 28-Nov-10 08:39 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns, Kourin (Anonymous), 27-Nov-10 08:20 PM, #1
     Reply I would have entertained Fortress if someone had asked ..., Stalkinghorse, 27-Nov-10 08:44 PM, #2
          Reply in regards to outlander..., Lylesse (NOT Balta), 27-Nov-10 08:58 PM, #3
               Reply Outlander..., Stalkinghorse, 27-Nov-10 09:37 PM, #4

Ren (Anonymous)Sun 28-Nov-10 01:47 AM
Charter member
#96159, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns"
In response to Reply #0

Just as a footnote for your curosity.

I talked to Mrriesh before I talked to you. Stop being so paranoid.

StalkinghorseSun 28-Nov-10 08:39 AM
Member since 24th Nov 2010
72 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96161, "I have no idea what this post means. :) n/t"
In response to Reply #5

Fd

Kourin (Anonymous)Sat 27-Nov-10 08:20 PM
Charter member
#96153, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns"
In response to Reply #0

So I don't know what was up with this guy. You seemed to have halfway decent RP, and we talked a lot, but I really didn't get where you were going with the Character. Problem with hunters? Elf/Hunter? I think from an RP standpoint, they are cool, but from a PK standpoint, just not very effective from what I have seen, maybe I'll try one someday.

GLWYN

StalkinghorseSat 27-Nov-10 08:44 PM
72 posts
#96154, "I would have entertained Fortress if someone had asked ..."
In response to Reply #1

After interacting with all of them, I met two that I liked, you and a dwarf.

The rest were flakey, or killing things for profit. (Confession, I killed the gnome for the glass bracelets but I was going to justify it as Outlander RP.

I was enemies with pretty much everyone in Outlander so I tossed that Idea.

Never got PK'ed, got one PK only prepped once.

I really wanted to try that elf INT with stalk. I liked it. You can only get 1 in with a giant.

I liked him but I am truely a person without OOC connections so if uncaballed I don't do risk because I'm sure to lose everything and it'll take another 100's for me to get.

Lylesse (NOT Balta)Sat 27-Nov-10 08:58 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #2

I told you, as a potential Sunwarden, if you have beef with someone from one of the branches, kill em... think it could have been an interesting roleplay angle from you... Being a goodie doesnt mean you cant kill someone if you have a good rp reason to do so... some of the things you told me that your char believed would have fit that, but I can only go on things I see... hoped you understood. I could have inducted you, but you never actually asked me to speak with you ic...

anyway... for most part liked Kallas...

GLWYN

StalkinghorseSat 27-Nov-10 09:37 PM
72 posts
#96156, "Outlander..."
In response to Reply #3

See the death thread for a mage named Grigg. That's something I've always remembered for Outlanders.

I wasn't looking to join Outlander by the time I met you. I know you from other characters and like you.

From my observations and testimony of others, that ranger should have been booted though.

I say this knowing full well it is possible that I simply don't know his role anymore than people knew mine. It's possible he has a role that justifies killing rangers and guardians enmass and threatening to multi-kill anyone who points out that CE reaver or not, Outlander has guidelines.

A lot of people were stumped why I was mortal enemies with Lafaer and attacked a Storm Giant so anything is possible.

Also, I did fight him with my Storm giant Outlander and lost. So I know that such is possible.

Anyway, Kallas wasn't anything special but thanks for hanging out when you didn't have to.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96152 Previous topic | Next topic