Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=96152
96152, (DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 27 16:28:48 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Kallas perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:70
96159, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns
Posted by Ren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just as a footnote for your curosity.

I talked to Mrriesh before I talked to you. Stop being so paranoid.
96161, I have no idea what this post means. :) n/t
Posted by Stalkinghorse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fd
96153, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kallas the Delver of Caverns
Posted by Kourin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I don't know what was up with this guy. You seemed to have halfway decent RP, and we talked a lot, but I really didn't get where you were going with the Character. Problem with hunters? Elf/Hunter? I think from an RP standpoint, they are cool, but from a PK standpoint, just not very effective from what I have seen, maybe I'll try one someday.

GLWYN
96154, I would have entertained Fortress if someone had asked buuuuut
After interacting with all of them, I met two that I liked, you and a dwarf.

The rest were flakey, or killing things for profit. (Confession, I killed the gnome for the glass bracelets but I was going to justify it as Outlander RP.

I was enemies with pretty much everyone in Outlander so I tossed that Idea.

Never got PK'ed, got one PK only prepped once.

I really wanted to try that elf INT with stalk. I liked it. You can only get 1 in with a giant.

I liked him but I am truely a person without OOC connections so if uncaballed I don't do risk because I'm sure to lose everything and it'll take another 100's for me to get.
96155, in regards to outlander...
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I told you, as a potential Sunwarden, if you have beef with someone from one of the branches, kill em... think it could have been an interesting roleplay angle from you... Being a goodie doesnt mean you cant kill someone if you have a good rp reason to do so... some of the things you told me that your char believed would have fit that, but I can only go on things I see... hoped you understood. I could have inducted you, but you never actually asked me to speak with you ic...

anyway... for most part liked Kallas...

GLWYN
96156, Outlander...
See the death thread for a mage named Grigg. That's something I've always remembered for Outlanders.

I wasn't looking to join Outlander by the time I met you. I know you from other characters and like you.

From my observations and testimony of others, that ranger should have been booted though.

I say this knowing full well it is possible that I simply don't know his role anymore than people knew mine. It's possible he has a role that justifies killing rangers and guardians enmass and threatening to multi-kill anyone who points out that CE reaver or not, Outlander has guidelines.

A lot of people were stumped why I was mortal enemies with Lafaer and attacked a Storm Giant so anything is possible.

Also, I did fight him with my Storm giant Outlander and lost. So I know that such is possible.

Anyway, Kallas wasn't anything special but thanks for hanging out when you didn't have to.