Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kerdh Irmh the Legend of the B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95993
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 12-Nov-10 06:04 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95993, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kerdh Irmh the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Nov 12 17:04:03 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Kerdh perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:124

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kerdh (Anonymous)Sat 13-Nov-10 08:44 AM
Charter member
#96004, "Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Comeback character and probably the first character that even tried to pk in seven years or so. I think that I did not do very well in that department but I still had fun for the most part. My combo was very powerful mid-levels but then I mostly went with stuff I thought would be comfortable, like whispers and harmonious.

Farewells:

Thraris - Friendly character but as I mostly ran around alone I did not travel much with you.

Hzer - Same as Thraris, just a tip. Hide and quaff return/teleport more

Kourin - Thank you for all the scouting.

Enemies:

Alyx - Sorry about the first gangs, I went for you alone but another warrior really wanted to tag along and I could not find a roleplay reason to deny him. Fun fights.

Kyrilos - Hide! Hide! I should not been able to initiate the times I did. Get a habit of always writing hide after each non combat command, even if you are already hidden.

Thrunna - My bane. At lowbie orcs were easy to kill, mid-level they got tough but as I got maran most got easy again. But you were feisty as hell and that blood drinking made it really difficult in longer fights. I did learn not to underestimate you, I think when you first (or second time) killed me I had pondered if you were worthy a stone skin potion, rush+bash+bash, dead. I did not underestimate you again I think.

Arkellin - Did not fight but I had 26 hp down in Aran'gird before I dashed out and survived. Was fun.

Other enemies and people I spoke to. Kerdh was a zealot so it was not much philosophical discussions, more preaching.

Imms: Thank you for the maran it was a very nice experience. Also thank you for the game. I had really fun.

Kyrilos (Anonymous)Sat 13-Nov-10 02:09 PM
Charter member
#96007, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #3

That's kind of funny that you hit on the hide. I'm a super-hide-sn-spammer 95% of the time. I know at least two of the times for sure when you caught me, I was trying to goad you into a fight. I thought you were an outlander for a LONG time for some reason. But I wasn't sure either, so the first time I was just trying to see if you were an enemy or not. The other time I can remember off the top of my head I was in Hamsah, so... had to make you strike first. Enjoyed our fights. Good luck with the next.

AdekarSun 14-Nov-10 11:48 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2009
102 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96015, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #3

I'm glad you had fun. I was working on a title for you but couldn't ever come up with one that sounded right.

Hope you come back and play another character soon!

Thraris (Anonymous)Sat 13-Nov-10 07:59 AM
Charter member
#96003, "That's a shame"
In response to Reply #0

Any particular reason?

SYWYN

Truhukk (Anonymous)Fri 12-Nov-10 10:20 PM
Charter member
#95998, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kerdh Irmh the Legend of t..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 12-Nov-10 10:21 PM

Hrm, Well If I had spoken to you a bit more I'd start to think
I'm talking light walkers to death left and right.
We'll see if in a week a few more show up, then that's it.
I'm talking the light to death. Now if I was still the old
me there would be great rejoicing, but as it stands ...
Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95993 Previous topic | Next topic