Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kerdh Irmh the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95993
95993, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kerdh Irmh the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 12 17:04:03 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Kerdh perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:124
96004, Farewells
Posted by Kerdh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Comeback character and probably the first character that even tried to pk in seven years or so. I think that I did not do very well in that department but I still had fun for the most part. My combo was very powerful mid-levels but then I mostly went with stuff I thought would be comfortable, like whispers and harmonious.

Farewells:

Thraris - Friendly character but as I mostly ran around alone I did not travel much with you.

Hzer - Same as Thraris, just a tip. Hide and quaff return/teleport more ;-)

Kourin - Thank you for all the scouting.

Enemies:

Alyx - Sorry about the first gangs, I went for you alone but another warrior really wanted to tag along and I could not find a roleplay reason to deny him. Fun fights.

Kyrilos - Hide! Hide! I should not been able to initiate the times I did. Get a habit of always writing hide after each non combat command, even if you are already hidden.

Thrunna - My bane. At lowbie orcs were easy to kill, mid-level they got tough but as I got maran most got easy again. But you were feisty as hell and that blood drinking made it really difficult in longer fights. I did learn not to underestimate you, I think when you first (or second time) killed me I had pondered if you were worthy a stone skin potion, rush+bash+bash, dead. I did not underestimate you again I think.

Arkellin - Did not fight but I had 26 hp down in Aran'gird before I dashed out and survived. Was fun.

Other enemies and people I spoke to. Kerdh was a zealot so it was not much philosophical discussions, more preaching.

Imms: Thank you for the maran it was a very nice experience. Also thank you for the game. I had really fun.
96007, RE: Farewells
Posted by Kyrilos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's kind of funny that you hit on the hide. I'm a super-hide-sn-spammer 95% of the time. I know at least two of the times for sure when you caught me, I was trying to goad you into a fight. I thought you were an outlander for a LONG time for some reason. But I wasn't sure either, so the first time I was just trying to see if you were an enemy or not. The other time I can remember off the top of my head I was in Hamsah, so... had to make you strike first. Enjoyed our fights. Good luck with the next.
96015, RE: Farewells
Posted by Adekar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm glad you had fun. I was working on a title for you but couldn't ever come up with one that sounded right.

Hope you come back and play another character soon!
96003, That's a shame
Posted by Thraris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Any particular reason?

SYWYN
95998, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kerdh Irmh the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Truhukk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hrm, Well If I had spoken to you a bit more I'd start to think
I'm talking light walkers to death left and right.
We'll see if in a week a few more show up, then that's it.
I'm talking the light to death. Now if I was still the old
me there would be great rejoicing, but as it stands ...
:) Good luck with your next.