Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Dimmigron the High Wizard of the Arca..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95985
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 12-Nov-10 02:44 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95985, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Dimmigron the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Fri Nov 12 13:42:08 2010

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Dimmigron perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:117

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistMon 15-Nov-10 09:09 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96022, "Another one bites the dust"
In response to Reply #0

Just wasn't feeling the urge to play him after hitting hero, so bahleted.

Shura, I thought your reasons to attack me were pretty thin for a good align, but shortly after you started attacking me, I came with an Imperial force because Balance dictated it, and after that I could definitely understand being hunted by you.

Besides, you were really only a nuisance - duo, teleport, and area knowledge make gatinghealer really not that tough to deal with.

A couple times I vis'd fully prepped at a bunch of battlement guards hoping you'd try to surprise me but your spider-sense must have been tingling.

Yohnerk, thanks for the induct.

Other Nexuns, thanks for the group/eq/rp.

Had a sorta fun role with this char (split personality, the dominant personality determined by the Balance) but it seemed like I either had to go WAY over the top (to the point of being annoying) or there wasn't much use in doing it because it wasn't really noticeable.

Thanks to all I interacted with.

Zinztclaire (Anonymous)Mon 15-Nov-10 05:36 PM
Charter member
#96029, "RE: Another one bites the dust"
In response to Reply #1

From what I got to see you did quite well, I am quite sad we didnt have much time to interact. I felt the same way by hero I wasn't getting the same feeling I used to get from the nexus, which always had many on and was in constant war ah well I am sure I will return soon. Anways GLWYN

Cezmin (Anonymous)Tue 16-Nov-10 01:44 AM
Charter member
#96046, "Damn it, I like Gron!"
In response to Reply #1

I loved the split personalities. I should have picked up on the balance affecting them, but then I guess I should have picked up on a cool Twist character too.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95985 Previous topic | Next topic