Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Dimmigron the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95985
95985, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Dimmigron the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 12 13:42:08 2010

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Dimmigron perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:117
96022, Another one bites the dust
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wasn't feeling the urge to play him after hitting hero, so bahleted.

Shura, I thought your reasons to attack me were pretty thin for a good align, but shortly after you started attacking me, I came with an Imperial force because Balance dictated it, and after that I could definitely understand being hunted by you.

Besides, you were really only a nuisance - duo, teleport, and area knowledge make gatinghealer really not that tough to deal with.

A couple times I vis'd fully prepped at a bunch of battlement guards hoping you'd try to surprise me but your spider-sense must have been tingling.

Yohnerk, thanks for the induct.

Other Nexuns, thanks for the group/eq/rp.

Had a sorta fun role with this char (split personality, the dominant personality determined by the Balance) but it seemed like I either had to go WAY over the top (to the point of being annoying) or there wasn't much use in doing it because it wasn't really noticeable.

Thanks to all I interacted with.
96029, RE: Another one bites the dust
Posted by Zinztclaire on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I got to see you did quite well, I am quite sad we didnt have much time to interact. I felt the same way by hero I wasn't getting the same feeling I used to get from the nexus, which always had many on and was in constant war ah well I am sure I will return soon. Anways GLWYN
96046, Damn it, I like Gron!
Posted by Cezmin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved the split personalities. I should have picked up on the balance affecting them, but then I guess I should have picked up on a cool Twist character too. :P