Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Drathia Sparrow the Deckhand of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95760
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Nov-10 11:44 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95760, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Drathia Sparrow the Deckhand of the Maiden, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow"

Wed Nov 3 23:41:28 2010

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Drathia perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:143

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NnaeshukThu 04-Nov-10 12:34 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95767, "I liked this role..."
In response to Reply #0

...and found myself secretly cheering for you. I thought you had a lot of potential and was just waiting for a time to interact with you. I hope you had fun. Your role made it seem like you did. Good luck with whatever is next.

Nae-nae

LhydiaThu 04-Nov-10 08:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#95772, "RE: I liked this role..."
In response to Reply #3

"I thought you had a lot of potential and was just waiting for a time to interact with you."

I always thought Heroimms were very limited to the amount they could interact with mortals and were encouraged not to do so so they could devote all their time to their areas, did this change?

AmberionFri 05-Nov-10 06:25 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#95777, "I suspect that it has..."
In response to Reply #4

...since Borkhad interacts a bunch too, as does Anlilntuel. To me, it's a good change.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Cawr (Anonymous)Thu 04-Nov-10 06:29 AM
Charter member
#95764, "A cool cat."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed Drathia. A good ally and consistent roleplay. Why the delete?

PlushkaThu 04-Nov-10 12:35 AM
Member since 16th Feb 2005
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#95762, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Drathia Sparrow the Deckhand..."
In response to Reply #0

Between the last name of Sparrow and the pirate theme, I just really wanted to punch you. That's all.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95760 Previous topic | Next topic