Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Drathia Sparrow the Deckhand of the Maiden, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95760
95760, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Drathia Sparrow the Deckhand of the Maiden, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 3 23:41:28 2010

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Drathia perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:143
95767, I liked this role...
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...and found myself secretly cheering for you. I thought you had a lot of potential and was just waiting for a time to interact with you. I hope you had fun. Your role made it seem like you did. Good luck with whatever is next.

Nae-nae
95772, RE: I liked this role...
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"I thought you had a lot of potential and was just waiting for a time to interact with you."

I always thought Heroimms were very limited to the amount they could interact with mortals and were encouraged not to do so so they could devote all their time to their areas, did this change?
95777, I suspect that it has...
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...since Borkhad interacts a bunch too, as does Anlilntuel. To me, it's a good change. :D
95764, A cool cat.
Posted by Cawr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed Drathia. A good ally and consistent roleplay. Why the delete?
95762, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Drathia Sparrow the Deckhand of the Maiden, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Plushka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Between the last name of Sparrow and the pirate theme, I just really wanted to punch you. That's all.