Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Qheldren the Champion of the Virtu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95609
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 22-Oct-10 09:04 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95609, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Qheldren the Champion of the Virtues"

Fri Oct 22 21:02:12 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Qheldren perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Qheldren (Anonymous)Sun 24-Oct-10 03:32 PM
Charter member
#95624, "Another one bites the dust."
In response to Reply #0

I don't know why, but most of my fort chars go their entire lives without getting Maranation.

Recently with all the activity with the nexus I had been having a hard time facing many different neutrals. Lots of tough chars there. I can't explain how many times I was hoping I could have full mantle for each of those fireseeds I was eating, left and right.

On the whole, I believe this was one of my better paladin builds pk wise and for having fairly poor eq most the time I think I did well. I am sure many other players could have done more with what I had but all is well.

Marcatis I am sorry that I didn't catch you again, I tried to pray fairly often and was really looking forward to getting your mark. You have a very interesting religion, one I want to understand and when my hours at work change again so that I can play more during the day, I'll be seeing you again. I really want to know if I was close in my beliefs?

To everyone in the fortress, it was a pleasure. Likely my second favorite cabal aside from Battle.

Anyone that wants to drop a line, it would be appreciated.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95609 Previous topic | Next topic