Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Qheldren the Champion of the Virtues
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95609
95609, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Qheldren the Champion of the Virtues
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 22 21:02:12 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Qheldren perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:121
95624, Another one bites the dust.
Posted by Qheldren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know why, but most of my fort chars go their entire lives without getting Maranation.

Recently with all the activity with the nexus I had been having a hard time facing many different neutrals. Lots of tough chars there. I can't explain how many times I was hoping I could have full mantle for each of those fireseeds I was eating, left and right.

On the whole, I believe this was one of my better paladin builds pk wise and for having fairly poor eq most the time I think I did well. I am sure many other players could have done more with what I had but all is well.

Marcatis I am sorry that I didn't catch you again, I tried to pray fairly often and was really looking forward to getting your mark. You have a very interesting religion, one I want to understand and when my hours at work change again so that I can play more during the day, I'll be seeing you again. I really want to know if I was close in my beliefs?

To everyone in the fortress, it was a pleasure. Likely my second favorite cabal aside from Battle.

Anyone that wants to drop a line, it would be appreciated.