Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Morayna the Stalker in the Woods" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95426
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Oct-10 02:36 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95426, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Morayna the Stalker in the Woods"

Sat Oct 16 02:34:05 2010

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Morayna perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:41

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Morayna (Anonymous)Sat 16-Oct-10 03:11 PM
Charter member
#95429, "Sorry for auto'ing on this one, however"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't leave nexus. This sort of ranger I couldn't fathom being as potent as I would have liked, so I didn't want to continue to waste time. She was an animist/mariner and I really wanted to get a higher level cause I've yet to take an animist that high... I was hoping harpoon would be something I could do often, but with the limitations it wasn't what I had built up in my mind.

On top of that, Primordial vengeance still isn't working from numerous sources, so I couldn't even look forward to that. The rest of the spells were direct target, so facing off against villagers made it a troublesome thing. In any case, don't think I had much impact anywhere with this one

ProSat 16-Oct-10 07:13 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95430, "So why auto?"
In response to Reply #1

I don't get how some people seem to think they accomplished something by Autodeleting.

Morayna (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 01:25 AM
Charter member
#95433, "Because"
In response to Reply #2

I hadn't fully decided if I would come back to the character or not. Since I wasn't hording gear it wasn't much of an issue. The only exception to this would have been if I was in Scion perhaps, or if I knew it was directly affecting inductions.

How do you deduce that "people seem to think they accomplished something" by this? I never got that impression about any autodelete case from anyone.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95426 Previous topic | Next topic