Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [NEXUS] Morayna the Stalker in the Woods
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95426
95426, (AUTO) [NEXUS] Morayna the Stalker in the Woods
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 16 02:34:05 2010

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Morayna perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:41
95429, Sorry for auto'ing on this one, however
Posted by Morayna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't leave nexus. This sort of ranger I couldn't fathom being as potent as I would have liked, so I didn't want to continue to waste time. She was an animist/mariner and I really wanted to get a higher level cause I've yet to take an animist that high... I was hoping harpoon would be something I could do often, but with the limitations it wasn't what I had built up in my mind.

On top of that, Primordial vengeance still isn't working from numerous sources, so I couldn't even look forward to that. The rest of the spells were direct target, so facing off against villagers made it a troublesome thing. In any case, don't think I had much impact anywhere with this one ;)
95430, So why auto?
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't get how some people seem to think they accomplished something by Autodeleting.
95433, Because
Posted by Morayna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hadn't fully decided if I would come back to the character or not. Since I wasn't hording gear it wasn't much of an issue. The only exception to this would have been if I was in Scion perhaps, or if I knew it was directly affecting inductions.

How do you deduce that "people seem to think they accomplished something" by this? I never got that impression about any autodelete case from anyone.