Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Klynox the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95411
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 15-Oct-10 11:32 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95411, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Klynox the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Oct 15 11:29:24 2010

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Klynox perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply On to another..., Kalageadon, 15-Oct-10 12:37 PM, #1
     Reply I love your name, Tsunami, 15-Oct-10 12:51 PM, #2
     Reply Thror's religion is about hardship. n/t, Pro, 15-Oct-10 02:57 PM, #3
          Reply I'm pretty sure the hardship part txt, Larcat, 15-Oct-10 06:18 PM, #4
          Reply I was jokin., Pro, 15-Oct-10 06:30 PM, #5
          Reply Thanks.., Kalageadon, 15-Oct-10 06:31 PM, #6
               Reply I was being tongue in cheek. n/t, Pro, 15-Oct-10 09:27 PM, #7

KalageadonFri 15-Oct-10 12:37 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95416, "On to another..."
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed this build, and I could could have went much further but I just lost interest. Over the last few weeks I was only logging in a couple hours, getting into a brawl then leaving so it was time.

This was one of the few times I was able to keep a decent set of gear for most of my characters life and thanks to Grimnel I always had great weapons to support my overall damage. Special thanks to you for that.

Battle, I love the cabal, #1 in my book and I always come back.

Goodbyes...
Don't have many, I began praying to Thror at about 25-30 hrs and prayed pretty regular until I finally lost interest a few weeks ago. I tried my best to match my times during that time which included staying up til like 2 or 3 am local but no luck. I thought my conscription of pictures of you would at least had a little attention but again a negative. In the end, your still one f my top immortals and hope all is well and that you may have enjoyed anything you may have seen.

I had many interactions with others but won't go into personal notes and simply say that I believe for the most part the level of RP for CF as a whole has risen with a few exceptions.

TsunamiFri 15-Oct-10 12:51 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#95417, "I love your name"
In response to Reply #1

Best svirfneblin for wiping snot!

ProFri 15-Oct-10 02:57 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#95418, "Thror's religion is about hardship. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

cndcn

LarcatFri 15-Oct-10 06:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
495 posts
#95419, "I'm pretty sure the hardship part txt"
In response to Reply #3

Doesn't translate directly into "Play different timezones and keep missing each other."

But I could be wrong!

"New payment options w/ Iron Realms"

ProFri 15-Oct-10 06:30 PM
776 posts
#95420, "I was jokin."
In response to Reply #4

egwaer

KalageadonFri 15-Oct-10 06:31 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
#95421, "Thanks.."
In response to Reply #3

FWIW
(51 Arial War) Zylundak DarkTears, Commander of Battle, Faithful Noldarian Smith

Was me, way back in the day.

ProFri 15-Oct-10 09:27 PM
776 posts
#95422, "I was being tongue in cheek. n/t"
In response to Reply #6

bsbn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95411 Previous topic | Next topic