Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Klynox the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95411
95411, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Klynox the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 15 11:29:24 2010

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Klynox perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:136
95416, On to another...
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed this build, and I could could have went much further but I just lost interest. Over the last few weeks I was only logging in a couple hours, getting into a brawl then leaving so it was time.

This was one of the few times I was able to keep a decent set of gear for most of my characters life and thanks to Grimnel I always had great weapons to support my overall damage. Special thanks to you for that.

Battle, I love the cabal, #1 in my book and I always come back.

Goodbyes...
Don't have many, I began praying to Thror at about 25-30 hrs and prayed pretty regular until I finally lost interest a few weeks ago. I tried my best to match my times during that time which included staying up til like 2 or 3 am local but no luck. I thought my conscription of pictures of you would at least had a little attention but again a negative. In the end, your still one f my top immortals and hope all is well and that you may have enjoyed anything you may have seen.

I had many interactions with others but won't go into personal notes and simply say that I believe for the most part the level of RP for CF as a whole has risen with a few exceptions.

95417, I love your name
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Best svirfneblin for wiping snot!
95418, Thror's religion is about hardship. n/t
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
cndcn
95419, I'm pretty sure the hardship part txt
Posted by Larcat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Doesn't translate directly into "Play different timezones and keep missing each other."

But I could be wrong!
95420, I was jokin.
egwaer
95421, Thanks..
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
FWIW
(51 Arial War) Zylundak DarkTears, Commander of Battle, Faithful Noldarian Smith

Was me, way back in the day.
95422, I was being tongue in cheek. n/t
bsbn