Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dhurak the Disciple of Ancient..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95399
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 14-Oct-10 05:44 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95399, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dhurak the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Thu Oct 14 17:41:26 2010

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Dhurak perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:71

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

elmeri_Thu 14-Oct-10 08:06 PM
Member since 13th Dec 2004
252 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95401, "Tried to make a comeback character, didn't really work ..."
In response to Reply #0

First char after Chrichuk, so I guess it's about 2 years.

I thought the role was cool and had potential, but the fact that I seemed to suck left and right kind of detracted from it. Couldn't handle the fact that a dwarf warrior has to be the most inconvenient combo ever. Take loads of damage against mostly everything, and takes ages to heal up. Not to mention I had problems killing mobs for money, resulting in no heal heal spam. Just decided the combo isn't for me, so let's try something else.

NnaeshukThu 14-Oct-10 10:29 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#95402, "RE: Tried to make a comeback character, didn't really w..."
In response to Reply #1

Welcome back! I actually had many of the same problems when I made my comeback. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it again. Sadly, I didn't really get to interact much at all with Dhurak. Maybe on the next go round.

Nae-nae

AdekarFri 15-Oct-10 11:19 AM
Member since 01st Jul 2009
102 posts
#95410, "I liked what I saw of him too. (nt)"
In response to Reply #1

Thnoumundin (Anonymous)Sat 16-Oct-10 03:13 AM
Charter member
#95427, "Welcome back, and..."
In response to Reply #1

Funny, but I thought that you were russian because of the name. Durak translates to russian as a "fool" (no offense, just funny coincidence). So, I had absolutely no fear to the character with such name

Good luck with your next! Personally, I found that shifters are best class for comeback chars (defense/offense). They are easy to level up, they are required in groups, they can solo explore/tank and once you find your rods (no difficult) you will be a good in PvP.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95399 Previous topic | Next topic