Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dhurak the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95399
95399, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dhurak the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 14 17:41:26 2010

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Dhurak perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:71
95401, Tried to make a comeback character, didn't really work out
Posted by elmeri_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First char after Chrichuk, so I guess it's about 2 years.

I thought the role was cool and had potential, but the fact that I seemed to suck left and right kind of detracted from it. Couldn't handle the fact that a dwarf warrior has to be the most inconvenient combo ever. Take loads of damage against mostly everything, and takes ages to heal up. Not to mention I had problems killing mobs for money, resulting in no heal heal spam. Just decided the combo isn't for me, so let's try something else.
95402, RE: Tried to make a comeback character, didn't really work out
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Welcome back! I actually had many of the same problems when I made my comeback. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it again. Sadly, I didn't really get to interact much at all with Dhurak. Maybe on the next go round.

Nae-nae
95410, I liked what I saw of him too. (nt)
Posted by Adekar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:)
95427, Welcome back, and...
Posted by Thnoumundin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Funny, but I thought that you were russian because of the name. Durak translates to russian as a "fool" (no offense, just funny coincidence). So, I had absolutely no fear to the character with such name :)

Good luck with your next! Personally, I found that shifters are best class for comeback chars (defense/offense). They are easy to level up, they are required in groups, they can solo explore/tank and once you find your rods (no difficult) you will be a good in PvP.