Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperial Wi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95344
Show all folders | View messages in linear mode

Death_AngelWed 13-Oct-10 05:32 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95344, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperial Witch"

Mon Oct 11 15:32:56 2010

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Tirkri perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:125

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..., tirkri (Anonymous), 11-Oct-10 03:42 PM, #1
     Reply Looked forward to fighting/interacting more, Thraris (Anonymous), 11-Oct-10 03:57 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..., Targrala (Anonymous), 11-Oct-10 06:21 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..., tirkri (Anonymous), 12-Oct-10 05:09 AM, #4
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..., Targrala (Anonymous), 12-Oct-10 09:04 AM, #5
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..., tirkri (Anonymous), 13-Oct-10 05:20 PM, #10
     Reply Expected that..., Thnoumundin (Anonymous), 12-Oct-10 10:41 AM, #6
          Reply Pretty sure nothing is worse than the way you did. n/t, Pro, 12-Oct-10 11:50 PM, #7
               Reply Side note: Unempowered Imperial Priests., Pro, 13-Oct-10 12:29 AM, #8
               Reply I wholeheartedly agree with Pro on this. Seems like it ..., Lhydia, 13-Oct-10 11:38 AM, #11
                    Reply Wow. I looked outside and saw cats chasing dogs...NT, TMNS, 13-Oct-10 02:49 PM, #9

tirkri (Anonymous)Mon 11-Oct-10 03:42 PM
Charter member
#95345, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..."
In response to Reply #0

thats it. i just stoped smoking, and was wondering what else i could change.. and only bad thing are addiction to cf. so now i will stop playing aswell...

im not one who will be missed i am sure of, but man there are alot of assholed in the game....

i hope dragon priest will be emperor..

Targrala i know who you are, and you are good at pk, but man you are anoying as hell... getting me killed couple of times hope you will die and lose the set.

Enlilth, the counsil have been half empty way to long, get your ####e together and promote those who deserve it....

Thraris (Anonymous)Mon 11-Oct-10 03:57 PM
Charter member
#95346, "Looked forward to fighting/interacting more"
In response to Reply #1

Sadly our encounters weren't that many (or that long), but I enjoyed every one of them. Later ...

Targrala (Anonymous)Mon 11-Oct-10 06:19 PM
Charter member
#95351, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 11-Oct-10 06:21 PM

You died near me once. Sure you can blame me but it was only your fault. Also remind me at least one of your delete threads which were not whinefests about how all and everything and everyone sucked and only you were golden. Whether you leave CF or not - dude, man up.

tirkri (Anonymous)Tue 12-Oct-10 05:09 AM
Charter member
#95358, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..."
In response to Reply #3

matters little, and i dont even want to argue with you... wassent only because i died... would be stupid of me deleting when i had that sweet sleek set...

you just ignore me, like 80% of the cf players do... i have banned myself so i wont be able to play agian.. and im glad i did that.

you're a selfish i d i o t.

Targrala (Anonymous)Tue 12-Oct-10 09:04 AM
Charter member
#95359, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..."
In response to Reply #4

After all the gear you got from me...well yes I'm selfish idiot. On other side maybe you concider the thing that you are not the center of the world? Anyway it's pointless to try to prove something to childish sociopaths so I leave that flame war before it realy starts.

tirkri (Anonymous)Wed 13-Oct-10 05:16 PM
Charter member
#95360, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperia..."
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Wed 13-Oct-10 05:20 PM

prove what? dossent matter, cause i wont return so cf.

but you are selfish, look at your set... and you only play when you dont have chance to die...

targrala = Player speculation redacted. Enjoy some time off.

Thnoumundin (Anonymous)Tue 12-Oct-10 10:41 AM
Charter member
#95361, "Expected that..."
In response to Reply #1

This way of leaving CF is even worse than I did. Man, you shouldn't do like that.

You can't blame anyone but yourself in your deaths (as well as I sohuld never blame anyone in my own deaths). We are here responsible only for ourself.

I think you are frustrated now... Hope you will feel better and wish you luck with getting rid of your bad addictions! I've quit smoking almost 1,5 years ago now and I understand you. I don't know if it's good for you to leave CF or not - guess it's different for different players.

CF have it's bright sides and dark sides. Dark is time consumation, bright - emotions and time killing (sometimes it's necessary in our lives).

So, I really think you are worng about Targrala. And selfish... yes, why not? She is an imperial after all, she MUST be selfish.

ProTue 12-Oct-10 11:50 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95371, "Pretty sure nothing is worse than the way you did. n/t"
In response to Reply #6

df

ProWed 13-Oct-10 12:29 AM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#95373, "Side note: Unempowered Imperial Priests."
In response to Reply #7

Aren't they like uhm.. not allowed?

LhydiaWed 13-Oct-10 05:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#95378, "I wholeheartedly agree with Pro on this. Seems like it ..."
In response to Reply #7

gr

TMNSWed 13-Oct-10 02:49 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#95381, "Wow. I looked outside and saw cats chasing dogs...NT"
In response to Reply #11

NT

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95344 Previous topic | Next topic