Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperial Witch
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95344
95344, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperial Witch
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 11 15:32:56 2010

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Tirkri perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:125
95345, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperial Witch
Posted by tirkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
thats it. i just stoped smoking, and was wondering what else i could change.. and only bad thing are addiction to cf. so now i will stop playing aswell...

im not one who will be missed i am sure of, but man there are alot of assholed in the game....

i hope dragon priest will be emperor..

Targrala i know who you are, and you are good at pk, but man you are anoying as hell... getting me killed couple of times hope you will die and lose the set.

Enlilth, the counsil have been half empty way to long, get your ####e together and promote those who deserve it....
95346, Looked forward to fighting/interacting more
Posted by Thraris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sadly our encounters weren't that many (or that long), but I enjoyed every one of them. Later ...
95351, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperial Witch
Posted by Targrala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You died near me once. Sure you can blame me but it was only your fault. Also remind me at least one of your delete threads which were not whinefests about how all and everything and everyone sucked and only you were golden. Whether you leave CF or not - dude, man up.
95358, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperial Witch
matters little, and i dont even want to argue with you... wassent only because i died... would be stupid of me deleting when i had that sweet sleek set...

you just ignore me, like 80% of the cf players do... i have banned myself so i wont be able to play agian.. and im glad i did that.

you're a selfish i d i o t.
95359, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperial Witch
Posted by Targrala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After all the gear you got from me...well yes I'm selfish idiot. On other side maybe you concider the thing that you are not the center of the world? Anyway it's pointless to try to prove something to childish sociopaths so I leave that flame war before it realy starts.
95360, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tirkri the Slayer, Elite Imperial Witch
prove what? dossent matter, cause i wont return so cf.

but you are selfish, look at your set... and you only play when you dont have chance to die...

targrala = Player speculation redacted. Enjoy some time off.
95361, Expected that...
Posted by Thnoumundin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This way of leaving CF is even worse than I did. Man, you shouldn't do like that.

You can't blame anyone but yourself in your deaths (as well as I sohuld never blame anyone in my own deaths). We are here responsible only for ourself.

I think you are frustrated now... Hope you will feel better and wish you luck with getting rid of your bad addictions! I've quit smoking almost 1,5 years ago now and I understand you. I don't know if it's good for you to leave CF or not - guess it's different for different players.

CF have it's bright sides and dark sides. Dark is time consumation, bright - emotions and time killing (sometimes it's necessary in our lives).

So, I really think you are worng about Targrala. And selfish... yes, why not? She is an imperial after all, she MUST be selfish.
95371, Pretty sure nothing is worse than the way you did. n/t
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
df
95373, Side note: Unempowered Imperial Priests.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aren't they like uhm.. not allowed?
95378, I wholeheartedly agree with Pro on this. Seems like it was a rules violation even. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
95381, Wow. I looked outside and saw cats chasing dogs...NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT