Subject: "Dead and Gone" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95257
Show all folders

Trevente Deleted (Anonymous)Thu 07-Oct-10 12:17 AM
Charter member
#95257, "Dead and Gone"

Well was fun going back to team evvvviiiiillll. But once again I picked a cabal with ####ty inducts. 60 hours? Yea doesnt seem like a lot, but 60 hours of someone's time is a lot. Couple years ago almost as soon as a leader was gone, one was appointed. The game was fun and fast paced. Now it feels like the army, hurry up and wait. This is a game and is meant to be fun. Towards the end I just found my self logging on, getting a few kills trying to get edge points rinse and repeat. Was really hoping to get that nightwalker to seal some kills and go for mummy =) Oh well, I told my self this would be my last one, so I might see yall in a couple years again who knows. Got another kiddo on the way.

Gutulk - You were my bud. We played a lot of the same times(seemed like all the time) But no we didnt know each other ooc. Nor were we always together, we split off a lot to scout and pk. Best IC partner I've ever had.

Um everyone else - good luck.

Two druids(out of pk range), onya and semihra good job I guess. Could have gotten away, but bleh was getting bored.

Later yall.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gutulk (Anonymous)Thu 07-Oct-10 03:34 AM
Charter member
#95259, "RE: Dead and Gone"
In response to Reply #0

This makes me sad.

GL IRL and IC, agreed on one of the best pking partners ever. I swear at least 20 of my kills are some how related to you (info or sleeping them up).

Roll an orc, become my slave!

WijkeThu 07-Oct-10 12:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#95258, "RE: Dead and Gone"
In response to Reply #0

Oh this was me btw,

Wijke/Tertalith/Mesernyk/Pernth/Trevente/Feruul/Thubnotterat/Dero and twelve years of others, thanks for the good times cf.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95257 Previous topic | Next topic