Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDead and Gone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95257
95257, Dead and Gone
Posted by Trevente Deleted on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well was fun going back to team evvvviiiiillll. But once again I picked a cabal with ####ty inducts. 60 hours? Yea doesnt seem like a lot, but 60 hours of someone's time is a lot. Couple years ago almost as soon as a leader was gone, one was appointed. The game was fun and fast paced. Now it feels like the army, hurry up and wait. This is a game and is meant to be fun. Towards the end I just found my self logging on, getting a few kills trying to get edge points rinse and repeat. Was really hoping to get that nightwalker to seal some kills and go for mummy =) Oh well, I told my self this would be my last one, so I might see yall in a couple years again who knows. Got another kiddo on the way.

Gutulk - You were my bud. We played a lot of the same times(seemed like all the time) But no we didnt know each other ooc. Nor were we always together, we split off a lot to scout and pk. Best IC partner I've ever had.

Um everyone else - good luck.

Two druids(out of pk range), onya and semihra good job I guess. Could have gotten away, but bleh was getting bored.

Later yall.
95259, RE: Dead and Gone
Posted by Gutulk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This makes me sad. :(

GL IRL and IC, agreed on one of the best pking partners ever. I swear at least 20 of my kills are some how related to you (info or sleeping them up).

Roll an orc, become my slave!
95258, RE: Dead and Gone
Posted by Wijke on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh this was me btw,

Wijke/Tertalith/Mesernyk/Pernth/Trevente/Feruul/Thubnotterat/Dero and twelve years of others, thanks for the good times cf.