Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ilatuard the Grand Master of Chang..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95208
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 03-Oct-10 07:52 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95208, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ilatuard the Grand Master of Changelings, Provincial Magistrate"

Sun Oct 3 19:51:23 2010

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ilatuard perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kolbTue 12-Oct-10 11:17 AM
Member since 16th Jul 2007
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95362, "Was fun for the most part.."
In response to Reply #0

Rolled this up after I figured out I didn't like the nexus fox/hyena i had. {No luck with wands and no regen } so i went offense/defense and it turned out great. Really liked rhinoceros, it is such a great form. Don't like when people wimpy out of trample though. That just means I never caught up with them. That trample lag will get you. And this was my third komodo, so yeah. {I really like that form} Spire was cool just kind of got bored since there were no outlanders really and i pretty much didnt have too far to go with the character. It was hinted at but I really didn't want to be Provost. I mean I still had full con and trains left. That combo is almost unkillable. So I figured it would just be better to delete. Tried to help out where I could and enjoyed all the interaction.

Kakola (Anonymous)Sun 03-Oct-10 10:58 PM
Charter member
#95219, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ilatuard the Grand Master of C..."
In response to Reply #0

Why? You were doing good. I enjoyed our time.

Good Luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95208 Previous topic | Next topic