Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ilatuard the Grand Master of Changelings, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95208
95208, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ilatuard the Grand Master of Changelings, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 3 19:51:23 2010

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ilatuard perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:160
95362, Was fun for the most part..
Posted by kolb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rolled this up after I figured out I didn't like the nexus fox/hyena i had. {No luck with wands and no regen :(} so i went offense/defense and it turned out great. Really liked rhinoceros, it is such a great form. Don't like when people wimpy out of trample though. That just means I never caught up with them. That trample lag will get you. And this was my third komodo, so yeah. {I really like that form} Spire was cool just kind of got bored since there were no outlanders really and i pretty much didnt have too far to go with the character. It was hinted at but I really didn't want to be Provost. I mean I still had full con and trains left. That combo is almost unkillable. So I figured it would just be better to delete. Tried to help out where I could and enjoyed all the interaction.
95219, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ilatuard the Grand Master of Changelings, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Kakola on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why? You were doing good. I enjoyed our time.

Good Luck with your next.