Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Sezdral the Legend of the Battlefield, An..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95140
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 01-Oct-10 12:28 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95140, "(AUTO) [None] Sezdral the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire"

Fri Oct 1 00:27:35 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Sezdral perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Sezdral the Legend of the Battlefield..., sezdral, 02-Oct-10 05:51 PM, #6
Reply What happened there?, Thnoumundin (Anonymous), 01-Oct-10 02:54 AM, #1
     Reply All Imperials who Autodelete are Anathema'd nt, vargal, 01-Oct-10 03:30 AM, #2
          Reply While this is true..., Twist, 01-Oct-10 08:26 AM, #3
               Reply You should stick to giant sword specs, lurker, 01-Oct-10 09:08 AM, #4
               Reply Yeah, then all hd needs is a bash command and a flurry ..., Abernyte, 01-Oct-10 11:55 AM, #5
               Reply RE: While this is true..., sezdral, 02-Oct-10 06:16 PM, #7

sezdralSat 02-Oct-10 05:51 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2010
88 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95168, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Sezdral the Legend of the Battlefield..."
In response to Reply #0

hey guys

sezdral started out as like, an outlander pledge, then a certain outlander went ape#### on him everywhere so somewhere along the lines he was played out to be "chased" into civilization, with always the intention to go back to the wilds, maybe not as an outlander.

anyway, i had to go off to university, and after that night i really got busy and hence the auto cause i didn't have the time to play. (: i really enjoyed the fights i had though

cheers, i'll probably be back in summer. i can't remember much of the people i hung out with anymore, but twist you were awesome as hanord.

and zubei, you were pretty nice too, despite what others said about you.

cheers

Thnoumundin (Anonymous)Fri 01-Oct-10 02:54 AM
Charter member
#95141, "What happened there?"
In response to Reply #0

From what I've seen, you were pretty good blade. Not most effective and died sometimes, but you tried to do your best.

How comes you did become anathema?

vargalFri 01-Oct-10 03:30 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
384 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95143, "All Imperials who Autodelete are Anathema'd nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

TwistFri 01-Oct-10 08:26 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#95144, "While this is true..."
In response to Reply #2

The char was raiding Empire alongside a rager. I forget who. At first I thought him striking the Council was a mistake, like he targeted 3. or something, but then he prayed something about how his spirit was as free as the winds and he'd be a slave no longer or some such.

I had a bitch of a time making him anathema, actually. I can't remember why, but I ended up demoting him all the way out of Empire, but then he wasn't anathema, so I had to reinduct him and then redo the attempt at anathema or something. Felt a little dumb on my end.

The player took it well, though. Though it seems like he didn't play after that night anyways.

lurkerFri 01-Oct-10 09:08 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95145, "You should stick to giant sword specs"
In response to Reply #3

This Imm thing obviously isn't working for you

AbernyteFri 01-Oct-10 11:55 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#95147, "Yeah, then all hd needs is a bash command and a flurry ..."
In response to Reply #4

Nt

sezdralSat 02-Oct-10 06:16 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2010
88 posts
#95170, "RE: While this is true..."
In response to Reply #3

i was pretty surprised i wasn't made anathema straight away too. hehe. i figured it was a mistake =P

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95140 Previous topic | Next topic