Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Sezdral the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95140
95140, (AUTO) [None] Sezdral the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 1 00:27:35 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Sezdral perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:136
95168, RE: (AUTO) [None] Sezdral the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by sezdral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hey guys

sezdral started out as like, an outlander pledge, then a certain outlander went ape#### on him everywhere so somewhere along the lines he was played out to be "chased" into civilization, with always the intention to go back to the wilds, maybe not as an outlander.

anyway, i had to go off to university, and after that night i really got busy and hence the auto cause i didn't have the time to play. (: i really enjoyed the fights i had though

cheers, i'll probably be back in summer. i can't remember much of the people i hung out with anymore, but twist you were awesome as hanord.

and zubei, you were pretty nice too, despite what others said about you.

cheers
95141, What happened there?
Posted by Thnoumundin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I've seen, you were pretty good blade. Not most effective and died sometimes, but you tried to do your best.

How comes you did become anathema?
95143, All Imperials who Autodelete are Anathema'd nt
Posted by vargal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
95144, While this is true...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The char was raiding Empire alongside a rager. I forget who. At first I thought him striking the Council was a mistake, like he targeted 3. or something, but then he prayed something about how his spirit was as free as the winds and he'd be a slave no longer or some such.

I had a bitch of a time making him anathema, actually. I can't remember why, but I ended up demoting him all the way out of Empire, but then he wasn't anathema, so I had to reinduct him and then redo the attempt at anathema or something. Felt a little dumb on my end.

The player took it well, though. Though it seems like he didn't play after that night anyways.
95145, You should stick to giant sword specs
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This Imm thing obviously isn't working for you
95147, Yeah, then all hd needs is a bash command and a flurry command
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
95170, RE: While this is true...
Posted by sezdral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i was pretty surprised i wasn't made anathema straight away too. hehe. i figured it was a mistake =P