Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Venphoria Vantobian the Mummy Lo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95133
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 01-Oct-10 12:22 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95133, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Venphoria Vantobian the Mummy Lord, Imperial Dread Lady"

Thu Sep 30 20:00:38 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Venphoria perished, never to return.

Race:mummy
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:327

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ckath (Anonymous)Fri 01-Oct-10 03:27 AM
Charter member
#95142, "I had a lot of fun discussing you as well as RPing with..."
In response to Reply #0

Shame I forced myself to anathema you... I should have stuck better with my role "No female will be above basic sect member". Hehe But I really liked your char oocly so I decided to allow your promotions anyways.

Why the rage-delete? Mummy didn't suit you? Anyways, good luck with your next!

Venphoria (Anonymous)Tue 05-Oct-10 07:16 PM
Charter member
#95246, "RE: I had a lot of fun discussing you as well as RPing ..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks.

I had a blast with the character when I was playing actively. School started and the combination of no time, the chars I really enjoyed interacting with dying, and continuing to suck at PK made me pull the trigger. If I hadn't had a leadership spot I might have turned into a lurking character...but even though there are no blacks I feel bad sucking up the spot.

I really enjoyed hating you, IC...it gave me a lot of reason to bond with Vintus and Hanord. FWIW, I enjoyed the 'no women in leadership' RP challenge, but if you'd actually stood by it and not budged I would have deleted the char and been a very sad monkey. So, I'm glad you bent a little.

Mummy suited me fine. I was really sure the character would have been deathful in the right hands. I just kept eating battlerager deaths and got sick of 'em. I'm not really sure what to do with a character that can put out that much damage and I can't land a spell on. I found myself an overpowering addition to any imperial gang, but dog meat when fighting most ragers by myself. I found myself cursing under my breath staring at 'my pit' CF room after dying due to cranial more times than I can shake a stick at.

Ckath (Anonymous)Thu 28-Oct-10 02:11 PM
Charter member
#95665, "Holy crap! I just read your role! Best role I've ever r..."
In response to Reply #2

But it might have to do with that my favorite char ever was mentioned so many times!

Loved the whole family issue going on etc. An awesome read!

Venphoria (Anonymous)Wed 24-Nov-10 03:28 PM
Charter member
#96116, "RE: Holy crap! I just read your role! Best role I've ev..."
In response to Reply #3

Huh. Thanks for whoever paid for that PBF.

I'm glad you enjoyed the role. Rereading the role...I really miss the character (and realize I should consider skimming my roles before posting...I'm so lazy and haphazard and then flinch when I reread them and see all the typos.) Did you laugh at the image of her pass dooring without the baby and it crying on the other side? I laugh everytime I read that paragraph and imagine the character.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95133 Previous topic | Next topic