Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Venphoria Vantobian the Mummy Lord, Imperial Dread Lady
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95133
95133, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Venphoria Vantobian the Mummy Lord, Imperial Dread Lady
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 30 20:00:38 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Venphoria perished, never to return.
Race:mummy
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:327
95142, I had a lot of fun discussing you as well as RPing with you.
Posted by Ckath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Shame I forced myself to anathema you... I should have stuck better with my role "No female will be above basic sect member". Hehe But I really liked your char oocly so I decided to allow your promotions anyways. ;)

Why the rage-delete? Mummy didn't suit you? Anyways, good luck with your next!
95246, RE: I had a lot of fun discussing you as well as RPing with you.
Posted by Venphoria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks.

I had a blast with the character when I was playing actively. School started and the combination of no time, the chars I really enjoyed interacting with dying, and continuing to suck at PK made me pull the trigger. If I hadn't had a leadership spot I might have turned into a lurking character...but even though there are no blacks I feel bad sucking up the spot.

I really enjoyed hating you, IC...it gave me a lot of reason to bond with Vintus and Hanord. :) FWIW, I enjoyed the 'no women in leadership' RP challenge, but if you'd actually stood by it and not budged I would have deleted the char and been a very sad monkey. So, I'm glad you bent a little.

Mummy suited me fine. I was really sure the character would have been deathful in the right hands. I just kept eating battlerager deaths and got sick of 'em. I'm not really sure what to do with a character that can put out that much damage and I can't land a spell on. I found myself an overpowering addition to any imperial gang, but dog meat when fighting most ragers by myself. I found myself cursing under my breath staring at 'my pit' CF room after dying due to cranial more times than I can shake a stick at.
95665, Holy crap! I just read your role! Best role I've ever read!
Posted by Ckath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But it might have to do with that my favorite char ever was mentioned so many times!

Loved the whole family issue going on etc. An awesome read!
96116, RE: Holy crap! I just read your role! Best role I've ever read!
Posted by Venphoria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Huh. Thanks for whoever paid for that PBF.

I'm glad you enjoyed the role. Rereading the role...I really miss the character (and realize I should consider skimming my roles before posting...I'm so lazy and haphazard and then flinch when I reread them and see all the typos.) Did you laugh at the image of her pass dooring without the baby and it crying on the other side? I laugh everytime I read that paragraph and imagine the character.