Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Abert L'Alvord the Grand Master o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95019
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 25-Sep-10 10:08 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95019, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Abert L'Alvord the Grand Master of Artistry"

Sat Sep 25 10:05:29 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Abert perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:222

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TroubleSat 25-Sep-10 12:10 PM
Member since 10th Nov 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95021, "Well, that was kind of fun. But only kind of."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 25-Sep-10 12:49 PM

Elf bards are fun to mess around with because they're one of the most survivable PC's in the game, especially comedic bards. But I never really got into the whole bard-note thing with this one (Last one was Bolen a couple of years ago).

This was also the best solo-raiding PC that I've had -- just a few minor preps and I could take the Codex or Scales alone, although it did take me a while because of low damage output (didn't gear for damage).

Cala - good luck with the Harbinger, had some fun running around with you a few times.

Paralouit - thought for sure I was going to con-die this character solely because of you but then you quit showing up. It made my life a little less frustrating but also a little less challenging. Aside from the call insects power and the ability to camo in the Chasm, you have the fastest tracking wolfkin I've ever experienced -- really annoying and nearly impossible to escape from for a bard.

I enjoyed most of my PC interactions but they were spread out over a fairly long time and most of you probably won't even remember Abert which it okay, he seemed to be a pretty forgettable character.

By the way, this experience was probably my least enjoyable from an immteraction standpoint. Virtually no interesting interactions aside from a small pop-in visit from Anliltuel. I suppose it's because Lyristeon is the only partially active Outlander imm and since he's evil, he didn't have much to say/do with an elf.

Anyway, I do appreciate the efforts of the immortals to keep the game running but you folks might consider developing a more active cast of RP immortals rather than just worrying about area writers/coders. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95019 Previous topic | Next topic