Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Sarrah the Master Historian" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94919
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 21-Sep-10 04:04 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94919, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Sarrah the Master Historian"

Tue Sep 21 16:03:17 2010

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Sarrah perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:69

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Sarrah the Master Historian, Ohbehb, 21-Sep-10 04:42 PM, #2
Reply Thanks, Sarrah (Anonymous), 22-Sep-10 07:37 PM, #6
     Reply This sucks, Grimnel (Anonymous), 23-Sep-10 02:25 AM, #7
Reply I understand after today. Sorry to see you go., Elkaar (Anonymous), 21-Sep-10 04:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I understand after today. Sorry to see you go., Arkellin (Anonymous), 21-Sep-10 04:53 PM, #3
          Reply I definitely was not naming names. And I will continue ..., Elkaar (Anonymous), 21-Sep-10 04:57 PM, #4
               Reply RE: I definitely was not naming names. And I will conti..., Arkellin (Anonymous), 21-Sep-10 05:32 PM, #5

OhbehbTue 21-Sep-10 04:42 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2010
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94922, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Sarrah the Master Historian"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed this Character, the way you interacted and how you pulled off your whole concept. You were a boon whenever we had you around and I had been looking for you for the past week trying to give you a mask I have been carrying.

Good job, and good luck with your next.

Sarrah (inactive user)Wed 22-Sep-10 07:37 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #2

I had a good time ranking up with this character. The RP was fun, too. It was my first bard and first serious character in two years. Most of the time I was using the cittern from the Weald since it was the only instrument I knew. Hero range was not fun at all. I didn't compete well.

Thanks for letting me tag along. You and Grimnel were great.

As an aside, I know that PK is an important aspect of the game. I'm even half-decent at it with other classes. I do, however, think sportsmanship should also be valued. A player can RP an evil sonovabitch without sacrificing their integrity if they so choose.
For many I've encountered, it's all about the PK count.

Personally, I consider my characters failures if their gank-o-meter is even close to 1.5. I also will RP an excuse not to kill someome for a couple of realtime days if the situation allows it. I know that most people don't play this way, and that's their prerogative. It's something I'll deal with, but I don't have to like it.

Grimnel (Anonymous)Thu 23-Sep-10 02:25 AM
Charter member
#94967, "This sucks"
In response to Reply #6

I enjoyed running with you, and trust me I know how you feel.

The Village will definitely miss you, and if you roll a nexan, I will find you and kill you

Come back to the Village!!

Grim

Elkaar (Anonymous)Tue 21-Sep-10 04:24 PM
Charter member
#94920, "I understand after today. Sorry to see you go."
In response to Reply #0

Some twatty folks out there. but who doesn't love easy kills?

Lightwalking village isn't easy. GLWTN.

Arkellin (Anonymous)Tue 21-Sep-10 04:53 PM
Charter member
#94924, "RE: I understand after today. Sorry to see you go."
In response to Reply #1

Easy kills of someone sworn to kill you. Hrm. I thought I was rather nice about it, really, villagers without the head are relatively easy to kill, especially once you take the item, but I guess some people think that there shouldn't be a downside to cabal choices and such.

Thinking about it honestly, if I was really Arkellin and you were really a villager trying to kill me all the time, I'd have killed you several more times as I could have

Elkaar (Anonymous)Tue 21-Sep-10 04:57 PM
Charter member
#94925, "I definitely was not naming names. And I will continue ..."
In response to Reply #3

But whoever it is, doesn't change that waiting for people to unghost and killing them again is twatty.

I named no names, just to be clear. You did that.

Arkellin (Anonymous)Tue 21-Sep-10 05:32 PM
Charter member
#94927, "RE: I definitely was not naming names. And I will conti..."
In response to Reply #4

Fair enough, I did out myself on this. Killing someone striving to retrieve their cabal item when they come right as they unghost is a fair bit less twatty, though. And I gave you two every chance to simply play it out rather than fight that last time I came

Sorry for hijacking the thread, that's all from me.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94919 Previous topic | Next topic