Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Sarrah the Master Historian
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94919
94919, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Sarrah the Master Historian
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 21 16:03:17 2010

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Sarrah perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:69
94922, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Sarrah the Master Historian
Posted by Ohbehb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed this Character, the way you interacted and how you pulled off your whole concept. You were a boon whenever we had you around and I had been looking for you for the past week trying to give you a mask I have been carrying.

Good job, and good luck with your next.
94964, Thanks
Posted by Sarrah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a good time ranking up with this character. The RP was fun, too. It was my first bard and first serious character in two years. Most of the time I was using the cittern from the Weald since it was the only instrument I knew. Hero range was not fun at all. I didn't compete well.

Thanks for letting me tag along. You and Grimnel were great.

As an aside, I know that PK is an important aspect of the game. I'm even half-decent at it with other classes. I do, however, think sportsmanship should also be valued. A player can RP an evil sonovabitch without sacrificing their integrity if they so choose.
For many I've encountered, it's all about the PK count.

Personally, I consider my characters failures if their gank-o-meter is even close to 1.5. I also will RP an excuse not to kill someome for a couple of realtime days if the situation allows it. I know that most people don't play this way, and that's their prerogative. It's something I'll deal with, but I don't have to like it.
94967, This sucks
Posted by Grimnel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed running with you, and trust me I know how you feel.

The Village will definitely miss you, and if you roll a nexan, I will find you and kill you :)

Come back to the Village!!

Grim

94920, I understand after today. Sorry to see you go.
Posted by Elkaar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Some twatty folks out there. but who doesn't love easy kills?

Lightwalking village isn't easy. GLWTN.
94924, RE: I understand after today. Sorry to see you go.
Posted by Arkellin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Easy kills of someone sworn to kill you. Hrm. I thought I was rather nice about it, really, villagers without the head are relatively easy to kill, especially once you take the item, but I guess some people think that there shouldn't be a downside to cabal choices and such.

Thinking about it honestly, if I was really Arkellin and you were really a villager trying to kill me all the time, I'd have killed you several more times as I could have :)
94925, I definitely was not naming names. And I will continue that....
Posted by Elkaar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But whoever it is, doesn't change that waiting for people to unghost and killing them again is twatty.

I named no names, just to be clear. You did that.
94927, RE: I definitely was not naming names. And I will continue that....
Posted by Arkellin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fair enough, I did out myself on this. Killing someone striving to retrieve their cabal item when they come right as they unghost is a fair bit less twatty, though. And I gave you two every chance to simply play it out rather than fight that last time I came :)

Sorry for hijacking the thread, that's all from me.