Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerac the Master of the Outer Plan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94531
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 03-Sep-10 07:48 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94531, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerac the Master of the Outer Planes"

Fri Sep 3 07:45:33 2010

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Aerac perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:68

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Chestav (Anonymous)Fri 03-Sep-10 12:27 PM
Charter member
#94534, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerac the Master of the Outer ..."
In response to Reply #0

Why the delete?

I didn't talk a lot with you other than the interview, but was glad to see you made it in. We chatted some about sleeks, but it seemed liek you had luck there so I thought you might stick around for a while, but here it looks like you were only 68 hours old, and couldn't have had many of those in Fortress.

Good luck with your next.

VerdelyebFri 03-Sep-10 01:22 PM
Member since 25th Aug 2004
21 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#94537, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerac the Master of the Outer ..."
In response to Reply #1

In short, a lack of time. I have a 2 and a half month old daughter, my department is down to 3 out of 6 people and I'm taking a class towards a MBA degree now. I realized that I would not be able to put more than 1-2 hours a week into Aerac and that was not worth it. Thanks for the interview btw, I enjoyed our talks.

As for ABS, I did find my shield and was hoping I would have luck with barrier/aura once I got to hero and could explore a few more places. As it was, I did not feel the need for A/B at the mid-levels with protection, stone skin when needed and shield on a stick. Fights were very one sided, and it started to become hard to find an opponent who would fight me when I conjured.. not that I blame them for not wanting to face a razor (to me at 36) terrible angel for someone level 28-34.

Overall, I have to say I love conjurers, or at least good ones. This was my first one past 17ish and I solo ranked all the way to 36 with ease, even easier than the numerous rangers I have solo'd. Nothing like familiar + elemental tanking, and once you get an archon you are set. Of course it is definitely slow, however half the time I played I had my daughter sleeping nearby and did not want to have to leave a group if she woke.

Hopefully I'll have a chance sometime later to return, but between classes, work and family I'm not sure it will be anytime soon. Good luck to you as well!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94531 Previous topic | Next topic