Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kormand Karnnas the Legend of the B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94451
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 01-Sep-10 08:08 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94451, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kormand Karnnas the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade"

Wed Sep 1 13:10:42 2010

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Kormand perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kormand Karnnas the Legend of t..., War_Duer, 14-Sep-10 03:30 PM, #10
Reply Oh man!, Kornithogoth (Anonymous), 01-Sep-10 05:22 PM, #6
Reply Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though., Twist, 01-Sep-10 01:27 PM, #1
     Reply Man..., Kjarkanoth (Anonymous), 01-Sep-10 01:30 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though., Welverin, 01-Sep-10 01:30 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though., incognito, 01-Sep-10 02:42 PM, #4
     Reply That's 100% why he got elite, FWIW. (nt), Twist, 01-Sep-10 04:54 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though., wareagle, 01-Sep-10 11:24 PM, #7
          Reply Fake post. nt, Marcus_, 02-Sep-10 04:40 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though., Enlilth, 02-Sep-10 08:17 AM, #9
     Reply Cosign n/t, Helga (Anonymous), 14-Sep-10 04:25 PM, #11

War_DuerTue 14-Sep-10 03:30 PM
Member since 24th Nov 2008
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94750, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kormand Karnnas the Legend of t..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks All for the fun...died a lot... kill some... learned a
lot

Thanks the Emperor for all patient with me... i learned lots
more with Ye.

With sure... nother and nother Imperial will come...

Miyo...nice fights

Helga... thanks the company for many levels

Targrala... a nice guy

nothers... thanks too

Kornithogoth (Anonymous)Wed 01-Sep-10 05:22 PM
Charter member
#94472, "Oh man!"
In response to Reply #0

You wasn't strongest of the blades. Maybe even weakest physically - but you surely got the SPIRIT! Balls to the walls and rush into the fights where you would most likely die.

I did everything trying to save you there, at marans, but it was almost impossible (duergar vs 2xlight of heavens + watcher + invoker + warrior with wrath swords).

IMO, for warriors, eq is VERY important. Especially in your case +str eq. Also I believe with your rhinotanking style a fire giant would suit you better.

All that you need now is to learn how to dress up right - and (it's very important too) to find right preps. Non-battle warrior without preps = corpse in most situations.

But you have the spirit and everything else will come along! So keep on trucking and come back to the empire, we will have a lot of fun soon.

Yep, and thanks for our last adventure Too bad you won't see how it will work out, but I hope to post some logs later.

TwistWed 01-Sep-10 01:27 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#94452, "Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though."
In response to Reply #0

I really went out of my way to try and help you out because I really liked your dedication and lack of bitching when you died. I could tell you learned a ton with this char. Good luck with the next!

Kjarkanoth (Anonymous)Wed 01-Sep-10 01:30 PM
Charter member
#94453, "Man..."
In response to Reply #1

I was so freaking pissed when you got me in Balator. I knew I was screwed... we had JUST walked into the Inners and there were no Imperials on and I "who'd" and figured we'd be safe and you must have logged right after that. Right when I leave theres two sets of Cent's and you and Hanord there waiting for me, at least you got some nice loot =)

Hope you learned some good things and make another!

WelverinWed 01-Sep-10 01:30 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#94454, "RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though."
In response to Reply #1

damn man, you took things in stride. Good char, enjoyed fighting you as Miyo and our last two discussions as my new one. Very well done character. Wish I had your staying power, cause it sure seemed like you got crapped on a lot... but then I watched your last few fights and you were kicking their butts.... GLWYN.

incognitoWed 01-Sep-10 02:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94458, "RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though."
In response to Reply #1

I'd like to see more guys like this made leader, to be honest. Ones that aren't just milking the cabal for its powers and are making sacrifices for it. (Yes, I know that milking a cabal for its powers is viable rp.)

TwistWed 01-Sep-10 04:54 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#94469, "That's 100% why he got elite, FWIW. (nt)"
In response to Reply #4

nt

wareagleWed 01-Sep-10 11:24 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94487, "RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though."
In response to Reply #4

Seconded on this not knowing about Kormand.

I played Gharik who was made War Master not long after I started CF'ing and that is likely the #1 reason I'm here today.

That and uhhh during Gharik there was a guy who helped me almost everytime I got eaten up with regear help.

That is also one reason I've never really talked smack to Elhe, because he's that type of player that will help people out even though it is a complete waste of time for him.

Nice work there Twist rewarding that!

Marcus_Thu 02-Sep-10 04:40 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
#94497, "Fake post. nt"
In response to Reply #7

nt

EnlilthThu 02-Sep-10 08:17 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#94504, "RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though."
In response to Reply #1

I'll echo this. You stuck it out against bad odds, and picked yourself up more than times than I could count. I was glad to see Hanord help you level when you had like 7 con left, and pretty much told Hanord to do such.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Helga (Anonymous)Tue 14-Sep-10 04:25 PM
Charter member
#94751, "Cosign n/t"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94451 Previous topic | Next topic