Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kormand Karnnas the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94451
94451, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kormand Karnnas the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 1 13:10:42 2010

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Kormand perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:189
94750, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kormand Karnnas the Legend of t...
Posted by War_Duer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks All for the fun...died a lot... kill some... learned a
lot

Thanks the Emperor for all patient with me... i learned lots
more with Ye.

With sure... nother and nother Imperial will come...

Miyo...nice fights

Helga... thanks the company for many levels

Targrala... a nice guy

nothers... thanks too
94472, Oh man!
Posted by Kornithogoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You wasn't strongest of the blades. Maybe even weakest physically - but you surely got the SPIRIT! Balls to the walls and rush into the fights where you would most likely die.

I did everything trying to save you there, at marans, but it was almost impossible (duergar vs 2xlight of heavens + watcher + invoker + warrior with wrath swords).

IMO, for warriors, eq is VERY important. Especially in your case +str eq. Also I believe with your rhinotanking style a fire giant would suit you better.

All that you need now is to learn how to dress up right - and (it's very important too) to find right preps. Non-battle warrior without preps = corpse in most situations.

But you have the spirit and everything else will come along! So keep on trucking and come back to the empire, we will have a lot of fun soon.

Yep, and thanks for our last adventure ;) Too bad you won't see how it will work out, but I hope to post some logs later.
94452, Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though.
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really went out of my way to try and help you out because I really liked your dedication and lack of bitching when you died. I could tell you learned a ton with this char. Good luck with the next!
94453, Man...
Posted by Kjarkanoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was so freaking pissed when you got me in Balator. I knew I was screwed... we had JUST walked into the Inners and there were no Imperials on and I "who'd" and figured we'd be safe and you must have logged right after that. Right when I leave theres two sets of Cent's and you and Hanord there waiting for me, at least you got some nice loot =)

Hope you learned some good things and make another!
94454, RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though.
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
damn man, you took things in stride. Good char, enjoyed fighting you as Miyo and our last two discussions as my new one. Very well done character. Wish I had your staying power, cause it sure seemed like you got crapped on a lot... but then I watched your last few fights and you were kicking their butts.... GLWYN.
94458, RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though.
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd like to see more guys like this made leader, to be honest. Ones that aren't just milking the cabal for its powers and are making sacrifices for it. (Yes, I know that milking a cabal for its powers is viable rp.)
94469, That's 100% why he got elite, FWIW. (nt)
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
94487, RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though.
Posted by wareagle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seconded on this not knowing about Kormand.

I played Gharik who was made War Master not long after I started CF'ing and that is likely the #1 reason I'm here today.

That and uhhh during Gharik there was a guy who helped me almost everytime I got eaten up with regear help.

That is also one reason I've never really talked smack to Elhe, because he's that type of player that will help people out even though it is a complete waste of time for him.

Nice work there Twist rewarding that!
94497, Fake post. nt
Posted by Marcus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
94504, RE: Too bad. Glad you stuck it out though.
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll echo this. You stuck it out against bad odds, and picked yourself up more than times than I could count. I was glad to see Hanord help you level when you had like 7 con left, and pretty much told Hanord to do such.
94751, Cosign n/t
Posted by Helga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt