Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94404
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 29-Aug-10 05:20 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94404, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion of the Virtues, Captain of the Brigade"

Sun Aug 29 17:17:14 2010

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kemrin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:187

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for helping me rank, Herethon (Anonymous), 03-Sep-10 12:57 PM, #9
Reply I really really hated this character. , Kadsuane, 30-Aug-10 07:01 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion o..., Bannolic (Anonymous), 30-Aug-10 06:42 AM, #5
Reply Read my PBF, smack talking is inappropriate for ANY Bri..., Welverin, 30-Aug-10 07:29 AM, #6
     Reply Congrats. You are no longer a newbie player., sleepy, 30-Aug-10 03:32 PM, #7
Reply I'm surprised you didn't have more hours!, Amberion, 30-Aug-10 12:32 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion o..., Welverin, 29-Aug-10 07:01 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion o..., Guy (Anonymous), 29-Aug-10 06:15 PM, #1
     Reply And this was me, I wasn't thinking when I posted Anon n..., Drag0nSt0rm, 29-Aug-10 06:21 PM, #2

Herethon (Anonymous)Fri 03-Sep-10 12:57 PM
Charter member
#94535, "Thanks for helping me rank"
In response to Reply #0

You had a pretty good no BS attitude about you that I think helped set up my character a bit better for the future. GLWTN

KadsuaneMon 30-Aug-10 07:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
169 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94419, "I really really hated this character. "
In response to Reply #0

I'm glad I got all my buddies to full loot you everytime you died.

Bannolic (Anonymous)Mon 30-Aug-10 06:42 AM
Charter member
#94414, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #0

Mixed feedback from mixed viewpoints.

As an enemy, you did talk smack, even after I killed you, which I thought was inappropriate for a paladin. Basically you mocked me for not staying toe to toe with you after you wrathed me. That made assassinating you a high point for Bannolic.

On the good side, you upheld fort values well, and I thought you made a good leader overall. As a general tip though, if you are going to leave an applicant hanging, just let them know you'll have to continue a talk later, rather than just go do your thing with them wondering whether or not the conversation is finished.

What made you delete in the end?

WelverinMon 30-Aug-10 07:29 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#94415, "Read my PBF, smack talking is inappropriate for ANY Bri..."
In response to Reply #5

N/T

sleepyMon 30-Aug-10 03:32 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
#94418, "Congrats. You are no longer a newbie player."
In response to Reply #6

Bitter comments made from one's own character history. That's the first step in becoming a veteran.

As an aside, you're wrong. Smack talking is fine, but only when you were at a disadvantage (aka ganks), and then you beat their ass. A goodie human conjurer fighting a lower level or same level player solo means you are at an advantage.

Smack talking an assassin when you're a paladin who had the gear Kemrin had is the same. IMO unless you're fighting a Hunsobo or Igbah or an anti-paladin beast smack talking is bleh unless it's critical for your role. Aka maybe strength sphere blah blah. Only other time it is fine in my eyes is if they were smack talking first.

AmberionMon 30-Aug-10 12:32 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#94410, "I'm surprised you didn't have more hours!"
In response to Reply #0

Felt like you were at lvl 40 for months and months! Perhaps you were but with a low number of hours. Never interacted with you though.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

WelverinSun 29-Aug-10 07:01 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#94408, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #0

Hmm.... I liked it when I interracted with you a few times. I heard some bad things bout your level sitting and such, but by the time I came in you started ranking up. You were a good force for the Fortress. Hope you had fun with this one.

Guy (Anonymous)Sun 29-Aug-10 06:15 PM
Charter member
#94405, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #0

As someone who was a Maran when you were around. I thought you were kind of a tool...

I don't know what else to say, you didn't interact (At all that I saw). You were just.. kind of a jerk. Good job on the pks?

Drag0nSt0rmSun 29-Aug-10 06:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
#94406, "And this was me, I wasn't thinking when I posted Anon n..."
In response to Reply #1

no text

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94404 Previous topic | Next topic