Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion of the Virtues, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94404
94404, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion of the Virtues, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 29 17:17:14 2010

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kemrin perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:187
94535, Thanks for helping me rank
Posted by Herethon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had a pretty good no BS attitude about you that I think helped set up my character a bit better for the future. GLWTN
94419, I really really hated this character.
Posted by Kadsuane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm glad I got all my buddies to full loot you everytime you died.
94414, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion of the Virtues, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Bannolic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mixed feedback from mixed viewpoints.

As an enemy, you did talk smack, even after I killed you, which I thought was inappropriate for a paladin. Basically you mocked me for not staying toe to toe with you after you wrathed me. That made assassinating you a high point for Bannolic.

On the good side, you upheld fort values well, and I thought you made a good leader overall. As a general tip though, if you are going to leave an applicant hanging, just let them know you'll have to continue a talk later, rather than just go do your thing with them wondering whether or not the conversation is finished.

What made you delete in the end?
94415, Read my PBF, smack talking is inappropriate for ANY Brigade member. (n/t)
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
N/T
94418, Congrats. You are no longer a newbie player.
Posted by sleepy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bitter comments made from one's own character history. That's the first step in becoming a veteran.

As an aside, you're wrong. Smack talking is fine, but only when you were at a disadvantage (aka ganks), and then you beat their ass. A goodie human conjurer fighting a lower level or same level player solo means you are at an advantage.

Smack talking an assassin when you're a paladin who had the gear Kemrin had is the same. IMO unless you're fighting a Hunsobo or Igbah or an anti-paladin beast smack talking is bleh unless it's critical for your role. Aka maybe strength sphere blah blah. Only other time it is fine in my eyes is if they were smack talking first.
94410, I'm surprised you didn't have more hours!
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Felt like you were at lvl 40 for months and months! Perhaps you were but with a low number of hours. Never interacted with you though.
94408, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion of the Virtues, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm.... I liked it when I interracted with you a few times. I heard some bad things bout your level sitting and such, but by the time I came in you started ranking up. You were a good force for the Fortress. Hope you had fun with this one.
94405, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kemrin Ni-Bazuk the Champion of the Virtues, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As someone who was a Maran when you were around. I thought you were kind of a tool...

I don't know what else to say, you didn't interact (At all that I saw). You were just.. kind of a jerk. Good job on the pks?
94406, And this was me, I wasn't thinking when I posted Anon nt
Posted by Drag0nSt0rm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
no text