Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Isahbin Tora'Kal the Legend of the Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94288
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Aug-10 06:24 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94288, "(DELETED) [None] Isahbin Tora'Kal the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon Aug 16 06:22:06 2010

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Isahbin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:94

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BubthegreatMon 16-Aug-10 10:42 AM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94292, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Isahbin Tora'Kal the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, for the first char I ever really tried to PK with, I don't think I did too bad. I was completely frustrated by the lag of reliable lagging though. I think my next might be a dagger/mace or sword/whip or pole/hth so I have some ability to keep people in a fight long enough to close it.

I really did want to flesh out the role a bit and take it up a notch, but like I said in the other post, I'm on vacation and found myself playing CF instead. When you're in Hawaii trying to play CF on vacation, its time to take a break.

Thanks to all the players/imms who gave me tips after I got owned, and to the ones who helped me out. I keep telling myself I'm going to con die the next one, but then I get too involved.

If you've got advice on how I can do a bit better in PK, lemme know. I know I'm not terribly great on RP either, I'm working on it. I managed to get a lastname on two chars now, so I'm getting better!

P.S.

I really wanted something to happen when we attacked HealerImm (cant remember the name off the top of my head) in galadon. I was thinking we'd get slain or something RP funny.

See you in the fields

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94288 Previous topic | Next topic