Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Isahbin Tora'Kal the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94288
94288, (DELETED) [None] Isahbin Tora'Kal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 16 06:22:06 2010

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Isahbin perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:94
94292, RE: (DELETED) [None] Isahbin Tora'Kal the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Bubthegreat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, for the first char I ever really tried to PK with, I don't think I did too bad. I was completely frustrated by the lag of reliable lagging though. I think my next might be a dagger/mace or sword/whip or pole/hth so I have some ability to keep people in a fight long enough to close it.

I really did want to flesh out the role a bit and take it up a notch, but like I said in the other post, I'm on vacation and found myself playing CF instead. When you're in Hawaii trying to play CF on vacation, its time to take a break.

Thanks to all the players/imms who gave me tips after I got owned, and to the ones who helped me out. I keep telling myself I'm going to con die the next one, but then I get too involved. :P

If you've got advice on how I can do a bit better in PK, lemme know. I know I'm not terribly great on RP either, I'm working on it. I managed to get a lastname on two chars now, so I'm getting better!

P.S.

I really wanted something to happen when we attacked HealerImm (cant remember the name off the top of my head) in galadon. :P I was thinking we'd get slain or something RP funny.

See you in the fields