Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Voko Raven-clan the Dai Sensei of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94251
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Aug-10 06:20 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94251, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Voko Raven-clan the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress"

Sat Aug 14 06:17:37 2010

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Voko perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:225

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WelverinSat 14-Aug-10 06:59 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94268, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Voko Raven-clan the Dai Sensei..."
In response to Reply #0

Liked Voko alot. Had some great interactions with you every time I saw you. Was sad when I realized that you weren't logging on any more. I saw this coming when I saw your times die down a bunch. You seemed really Solid.

GLWYN

NnaeshukSat 14-Aug-10 03:53 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#94264, "This makes me sad"
In response to Reply #0

Great character, all around. I liked how you stepped up when we had no leadership and took the bull by the horns. I was a big Voko fan. Kudos to you on a well played character.

Nay-nay.

AarnSat 14-Aug-10 06:02 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
#94266, "Goodbye thread from the unofficials"
In response to Reply #2

Not my character. Reposted upon request!

Started this guy with the sole purpose of finally heroing an assassin. Ninja was my very first, second, and I think third character, and a few since then. I topped out in the mid 40's, and it's been bugging me. Anywho. Wrote a cool role about a guy corrupted by power and then saw the proverbial light, and was thus convinced anyone (even orcs) could do the same. That's why I made it a point talk to everyone I killed (that I could) to see if they'd repent. Sorry if that annoyed anyone, I know this is a game, even if Voko didn't, and I tried not to push it.

As for deleting so soon after leadership, I was just bored. Assassination was harder than it already is since I was going against so many duergars, in my range and the lowbies who thought it was their sworn duty to warn any and everyone I was hiding in Galadon and on the road (ain't hatin). Using martial trance, if you didn't know, means you can't be pk-adrenalized, which screwed me more than a lot of times. C'est la vie. The worst part was my roleplay seemed to be falling into a rut. Dealing with lots of different characters in the low levels was fun, but at hero ranks I kept running into the same people, doing the same things, having the same conversations. Not fun.

So I pulled the trigger. Sooner, rather than later, because I had some decent gear and I know all too well the frustration of trying to get "good" gear as a goodie.

A fond farewell to everyone I ever met. Had exactly one bad ooc nerdrage attack, and that was kinda funny, so you too, guy.

Can't post on the officials (ip banned, and still no idea what earned that treatment; i'm a teddy bear. whatever), so if someone could copy this over there I'd appreciate it.

morocco

TMNSSat 14-Aug-10 11:12 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#94254, "The first person to really try and RP with Jindicho."
In response to Reply #0

After killing him. I thought our whole post-kill RP was superb on your part.

I really really liked Voko, and was rooting for you the entire time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94251 Previous topic | Next topic