Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Voko Raven-clan the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94251
94251, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Voko Raven-clan the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 14 06:17:37 2010

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Voko perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:225
94268, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Voko Raven-clan the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked Voko alot. Had some great interactions with you every time I saw you. Was sad when I realized that you weren't logging on any more. I saw this coming when I saw your times die down a bunch. You seemed really Solid.

GLWYN
94264, This makes me sad
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great character, all around. I liked how you stepped up when we had no leadership and took the bull by the horns. I was a big Voko fan. Kudos to you on a well played character.

Nay-nay.
94266, Goodbye thread from the unofficials
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not my character. Reposted upon request!

Started this guy with the sole purpose of finally heroing an assassin. Ninja was my very first, second, and I think third character, and a few since then. I topped out in the mid 40's, and it's been bugging me. Anywho. Wrote a cool role about a guy corrupted by power and then saw the proverbial light, and was thus convinced anyone (even orcs) could do the same. That's why I made it a point talk to everyone I killed (that I could) to see if they'd repent. Sorry if that annoyed anyone, I know this is a game, even if Voko didn't, and I tried not to push it.

As for deleting so soon after leadership, I was just bored. Assassination was harder than it already is since I was going against so many duergars, in my range and the lowbies who thought it was their sworn duty to warn any and everyone I was hiding in Galadon and on the road (ain't hatin). Using martial trance, if you didn't know, means you can't be pk-adrenalized, which screwed me more than a lot of times. C'est la vie. The worst part was my roleplay seemed to be falling into a rut. Dealing with lots of different characters in the low levels was fun, but at hero ranks I kept running into the same people, doing the same things, having the same conversations. Not fun.

So I pulled the trigger. Sooner, rather than later, because I had some decent gear and I know all too well the frustration of trying to get "good" gear as a goodie.

A fond farewell to everyone I ever met. Had exactly one bad ooc nerdrage attack, and that was kinda funny, so you too, guy.

Can't post on the officials (ip banned, and still no idea what earned that treatment; i'm a teddy bear. whatever), so if someone could copy this over there I'd appreciate it.

morocco
94254, The first person to really try and RP with Jindicho.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After killing him. I thought our whole post-kill RP was superb on your part.

I really really liked Voko, and was rooting for you the entire time.