Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefield,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94181
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 08-Aug-10 06:36 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94181, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade"

Sun Aug 8 18:33:22 2010

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Helga perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:178

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Heh, knew that would happen, Rodriguez, 28-Aug-10 02:37 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefi..., stlucian1992, 13-Aug-10 07:07 PM, #5
Reply Move it football head., Batman (Anonymous), 13-Aug-10 07:24 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefi..., Welverin, 09-Aug-10 07:51 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefi..., Dervish, 09-Aug-10 08:06 AM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefi..., Welverin, 09-Aug-10 10:10 AM, #3

RodriguezSat 28-Aug-10 02:37 PM
Member since 30th Jan 2005
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#94397, "Heh, knew that would happen"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for showing my muter around. You were a bit pushy but that suites the empire pretty well. Too bad it turned out to be false that sleeping for a long time has no bad side effects.

Good luck with your next.

stlucian1992Fri 13-Aug-10 07:07 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2006
170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94248, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #0

Man gone, you were teaching me so much and we were just getting closer to where I could actually be of true AID to you in combat, ah well my aid to the empire remains steadfast see you in the fields.

Batman (inactive user)Fri 13-Aug-10 07:24 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Your eyes, like two green jellybeans,
Are pools I want to bathe in.
My head doth swoon, and yet
I want to beat your face in.

WelverinMon 09-Aug-10 07:51 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#94191, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #0

Really wasn't sure it was your RP or not, but Helga always rubbed me the wrong way. Seemed as if you would always call me out when I didn't have a chance at winning, but when I did the same back to you, it was always a bugger off. You sure would come when you had Kormand with you, or someone else for that matter though. You had great tactics though fighting my char. I just wouldn't stick around after you nerfed my ability to do damage, and I think that ticked you off a bunch.

DervishMon 09-Aug-10 08:06 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#94192, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #1

Hmm, I do not remember I even called you out once. I think you are mistaken or confused me with someone else.

GO conjies are not very good matchup for dagger spec pre-hero, so I either needed to use preps (which was a waste of them since you would flee because I can not lag you) or call a buddy. That's where Kormand jumps in.

So I had very low chance to kill you with archon, so I went for familiar or elemental, yes.

WelverinMon 09-Aug-10 10:10 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#94193, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #2

The time I'm thinking of was in Galadon, I'd just called a small angel, you tried to goad me into coming after you. I dismissed the angel, and called the Archon and went after you, you immediately fled and told me you wouldn't fight me with the Archon cause I would just flee.... Didn't log it but I remember the fight.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94181 Previous topic | Next topic